Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Toys of an Anal Addict

Posted 11-28-2020 at 03:30 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-03-2020 at 01:48 AM by AnalAddict
Tags anal, clamp, dildo, toys

This was a long time coming and has now been decreed by a lovely getDarian.

Note that the Power of Blue has fizzled out.

Butt plugs
  • Small plug - black, 9 cm (3.5") insertable length, 3.5 cm (1.4") width
  • Medium plug - pink, 12 cm insertable length (4.7"), 4 cm (1.5") width
  • Large glass plug - Icicles no. 14 - clear glass, 10 cm (4") insertable length, 4.5 cm (1.8") width
  • Large silicone plug (mostly used as dildo as it doesn't
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Training of a cocksucker - first day

Posted 01-26-2021 at 02:18 PM by RainbowSky

Since I entered into the trial period with Sir I have tried a lot of new things but a lot of them are fairly straightforward - with no experience you can just jump in and do them, such as confinement.

One things Sir had noticed is that in a post I had responded to in the truth section here on the site was that I had said that I wanted a dildo. Now, this wasn't strictly true. The question itself was "What toy would you want that you don't already have?" and essentially its the...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

I will never have an orgasm again

Posted 01-14-2024 at 04:52 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-30-2024 at 11:11 PM by Pet Ra (typo, bad spelling)

It happened I had my last orgasm, the final one and I have given up the idea of having one again.

During periods of denial, all my worries and anxieties always dissolve into sexual desire and cuteness while my feelings of sexiness and submission will continuously increase. Every time when the denial got lifted and I had a wonderful orgasm these feelings were gone.
The first day always felt strange, I missed the warm embrace from the burning desire inside. Don't get me wrong, I loved...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 15 votes, 3.93 average.

Re:Honesty within oneself!

Posted 09-01-2021 at 08:49 PM by MasterDaddy02

Such a very powerful word!
With that powerful truth behind it. Yet, it is so very hard when everyone around knows the difference. But living a fake life is just that. Smart people truly know the real facts as they can't be hidden like people think they can. Because fake plus fake comes up pure zero in so many ways. No matter how you add it up. No matter how it is looked at. No escaping that deep emotional picture. That is what people never get over. There is never enough covered up. That is the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.92 average.

Topping from the bottom

Posted 05-17-2017 at 02:12 PM by AbusiveMaster

Recently IceMaiden expressed a desire for a public knock-down in open chat. However she was worried that it might appear she was topping from the bottom by acting out for attention. I disagree with that. However, as the conversation began ten minutes before bedtime, and the answer is not exactly short (and because she won it in a game of deal or no deal) I decided instead to blog my own perspective on topping from the bottom.

Bratting is not the same as topping from the bottom. Even
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

When Did I Become So Lucky?

Posted 04-20-2015 at 11:29 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I'm not really sure, to be honest.

All I know is sometime last year I posted an ad for a female submissive and Soph answered it...and now here we are.

I would NEVER have thought my searching for a female sub would result in me finding the best friend I could ever hope for. Anyone who has read her latest blog post will be aware she has a lot going on right now...of course as her bestie I know the full story, and that only makes her mean even more to me.

This
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

How To Deal With Butthead Doms

Posted 08-10-2015 at 08:40 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

It's been brought to my attention recently that a few certain Dom's have started to become total buttheads.

I'm here to help you retrain them into the cuddly tear bears they really are. I emphasize that word because: It's all an act! They're trying to pretend they're tough and strong and mean and all things bad and they're hoping you believe it enough to the point you stop questioning it. They have to portray the big bad Dom image somehow, after all.

Don't. Believe. It.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized