Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.71 average.

Trigger update

Posted 11-02-2014 at 06:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-20-2020 at 11:32 PM by Butterfly

Awhile ago, I wrote a blog about Asslvr and I attempting to use a word or phrase in order to make me cum. Since I wrote that blog post, I think there was only 3-4 times that I have cum without hearing my trigger.

When we first started exploring the trigger, we did a meditation session where I focused on just breathing and listening to Asslvr's voice. We found that even that early, him saying the trigger word allowed me to get far more excited when being stimulated, than when I wasn't.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.70 average.

Early Birthday Present for AM, Icy's PoV.

Posted 04-19-2017 at 12:28 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-19-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden

A little background: Quite a while ago AM mentioned he was going to have Aimee and I orgasm together while on a voice call with him...with both our cameras on. We both sulked, pouted and said we didn't want to do that we were way too shy! AM knew that whilst we were pouting about it, we really were shy/self conscious about this, so he never made us do it although he still teased about it.

I knew how much he wanted it so when we made our deal or no deal board that the three of us play together,
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 3.69 average.

The importance of being earnest.

Posted 09-03-2015 at 02:01 AM by AbusiveMaster

This is not a denigration of any sort of play style or personality. We all have our preferences and opinions. This is mine.

Everyone should submit in a controlled, prescribed way. Submission isn't a free for all, it isn't "Lets see how far we can push before they fall off the cliff." Submission does, and should, have boundaries. That's safe, sensible and healthy.

What varies, person to person, relationship to relationship, is where the personal bounding box
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

MY First Blog Post

Posted 03-18-2008 at 05:26 PM by adisney
Updated 03-18-2008 at 05:55 PM by adisney

Hey everyone! As you well know this is my first blog post.
I am hoping to have some on GetDare. I am fairly new to being a member, but have been looking around the getdare forums for a long time. It took me this long to join!

And, in honor of my first blog post ever on the internet, and on get dare, I give you a painful dare!

Slinky named Pain

Objects Needed :
Slinky

Procedure: Twist the slinky up, and get it nice
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Arrrggghh!i Hate My Sister!

Posted 04-07-2008 at 06:02 PM by AM.PM

i hate my stupid sister.shes soooo anoying. she is always barrowing my clothes, ipod, sweaters, and all my other things.plus she never returns them and it makes me realy mad.i hate her shes such a lazy brat and she doesnt do anything around the house.while i slave away washing dishes, doing laundry, or vacuming all she does is sit there and watch t.v eating a bag of chips.shes so anoying and the worst part is that my dad always tells me i should be more like her.(shes older then me too!!)ARRRGGGHHH!!...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Princess to Her Pedestal

Posted 04-21-2008 at 02:35 PM by gidget (College With a Side-Order of Scandal)

Everyday I sit upon you,
the objective center of your desire.
You who hold me up to the clean air,
above the vast and scary world below.

I lavish in your attentions.
I purr at your very touch.
But also do I kneel and crawl,
at but one word from your lips.

For you I'll do most anything,
for I trust you to know me best.
And though I do most every bidding,
I hope you'll grant the occasional request:

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Inspection and Exhibition - Part 3

Posted 07-30-2008 at 11:08 AM by seven (Exhibit)
Updated 07-30-2008 at 11:13 AM by seven

....I was still holding the pose he put me in. A few minutes had gone by, my feet were getting sore and a large amount of drool had fell onto my chest and stomach, dropping in blobs off of my tongue and chin. Finally he sent me message.

"OK good, stay like that for now while I explain a few things."
"First, I'm not gay. I'm not even bi."
"You're a bi faggot though aren't you?" I shook my head to say no, a bit of spit hanging off my tongue swung...
Posted in General