Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kevinkevk

Rate this Entry

corner time.

Posted 11-23-2014 at 05:14 PM by kevinkevk

I made mommy mad and she said I had to go to the corner and put soap in my mouth. Here's the report

I went and got a new standard bar of dove soap from the main bathroom and went back to my room. I started a timer of 5 minutes and 10 seconds on my phone and turned to face the corner in my room beside were my door is. I unpackaged the soap and tried to put it in my mouth sideways but it was too wide to fit so I put it in long ways with a small bit hanging out past my lips. I then bit on it with a small amount of pressure. I also gave myself the wedgie that mommy told me to do which I still have as she didn't say when I can remove it.
As I stood there I regretted only having on my boxers, slippers and glasses as it was quite cold in the corner. I had my nose about 2-3 inches from the walls. As time passed I started to build up saliva in my mouth which was put to the back of my mouth but I didn't swallow. This reluctance was met with more saliva building up until I actually needed to swallow. When I did it was quite difficult due to the bar of soap in my mouth. Mommy should try open her mouth wide and swallow to see how hard it is. This torture was coupled with the fact that I could only swallow tiny bits at a time. When it got to a small amount of saliva in the back of my mouth I was unable to swallow it. This meant I could taste soapy saliva for 5 minutes.
When I was in the corner I thought for a bit why I was being punished but most of my thoughts where centred around the soap saliva thing. I was thinking that the way I way gagging resembled the way a girl would gag when doing naughty grownup things. The wedgie didn't really hurt it was just a bit of an inconvenience on kevins tushie.
When my time was up I happily removed the soap and spat out the remaining saliva. I then rinsed my mouth out several times with water but nearing the end of this report I can still taste the soap. I wonder when it will go away.

Kevin wonders why mommy made kevin use soap.
1.Did kevin use a bad word?
2.Can kevin stop this wedgie now?
3.Is mommy happy with me?
4.Am I forgiven?
5.Can I get a big hug now .

The answers to those questions were
1. Because Kevin kissed a girl and apparently that's only for grownups.
2. no
3. yes
4. yes
5. yes. I got some major virtual huggles right there.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1260 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good report.
    Ps. That color is super hard to read.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks butterfly. I chose the colour because it seemed childish. But I will change it next time