Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Azyliux

Rate this Entry

Sumati Inspection Report - 5/10

Posted 07-06-2023 at 10:21 PM by Azyliux
Updated 07-06-2023 at 10:27 PM by Azyliux

On 5 July 2023 I conducted an inspection and rating of Sumati based on provided pictures. This is the rating report of that inspection.

I received 5 images including front and rear full body pictures, kneeling from behind, close up pictures of her pussy and spread ass. The images were mostly suitable for rating, but a little blurry for the detail.

Attitude: 7/10
There were a number of delays without any communication while waiting for images. However her attitude was polite, submissive and apologetic about the delays.

Overall Body: 4/10
Quite a fat body with a lot of curves all the way from her pendulous breasts hanging over her generous belly, down to around her well padded hips and thighs. She has a no body piercings or tattoos that I saw and but does have a few stretch marks on her skin from an abundance of cellulite.

Ass: 6/10
A rather large ass above thick thighs that would be good for a lot of spanking and making marks upon. Her asshole looks tight and inviting when she spreads her fat cheeks to present it.

Tits: 6/10
Fat and hanging a fair way down her chest, I'm sure her tits would be very suitable for binding and many forms of torment. Her nipples are flat with large areola.

Pussy: 5/10
Her clean shaved pussy sits like desperate wet gash surrounded by a lot of soft flesh from her pudding belly down. She has small dark lips that part to reveal a wet pink hole. I could find some entertaining ways to use her cunt, but I wouldn't go out of my way to fuck it.

Overall Rating: 5/10
A very chubby body with some entertainment value provided she keeps an appropriately submissive attitude. Others might be more drawn to her curves and jiggly flesh, but for my tastes she would best used as a humiliation paintoy.
Views 476 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments