Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bleona's Life

If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen bitch.
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Bleona's Journal

Posted 10-04-2016 at 07:21 PM by bleonav06

I am going to be posting some controversial things in this post so if you are an oversensitive loser please proceed to leave this post now before you need to fill out a hurt feeling report.

What is the difference between imagination and reality?

Something that is a desire is something that you WANT to happen. I may want to be the president of the united states, but just because I am not and i say I am does not mean that I actually am this. I may want to be CEO of Apple but I cannot just call myself the CEO. This applies to a certain group of people that claim to be women when they are in fact not. I am not going to mention any names of groups or members. Now if I run a campaign and work my ass off (and if i was over 35 years old) then I could become president. If I were to maybe get some sort of surgery and treatment with hormones then you might have a chance at becoming the president.

Now also just because someone is the president does not mean that they are better than anyone else and people that act with a sense of entitlement in a serious manner is a complete tool and ill fight you because you make us all look bad.

Also everyone on this site should listen to Lil Dicky he is the weirdest looking rapper but he spits fire.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 798 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    that Jewish flow tho
  2. Old Comment
    I somewhat agree with Bleona. When someone is born in the wrong body and finds this out at a (very) young age, this person probably wants to chance the body. However, even though the person chose another name already and wants to be threated like the opposide gender, he's still the same sex/gender. Only after the operation, everyone sees the person as the other sex. Before the operation, not everyone does; probably the family (and some friends) only.

But then again, everyone should be able to call themselves whatever they want. I find gender a somewhat loose term these days, so whatever. But when we're talking about what sec you are, look between your legs.

But, yet again, on getDare everyone should be open-minded. If you don't want a girl in a boy's body or the other way around, then clearly state so.

I somewhat agree with you, but I also think that people should be able to call themselves whatever they want. Because it's the consequences that counts; the possibility of getting rejected.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Comment
    I somewhat agree with Bleona. When someone is born in the wrong body and finds this out at a (very) young age, this person probably wants to chance the body. However, even though the person chose another name already and wants to be threated like the opposide gender, he's still the same sex/gender. Only after the operation, everyone sees the person as the other sex. Before the operation, not everyone does; probably the family (and some friends) only.

But then again, everyone should be able to call themselves whatever they want. I find gender a somewhat loose term these days, so whatever. But when we're talking about what sec you are, look between your legs.

But, yet again, on getDare everyone should be open-minded. If you don't want a girl in a boy's body or the other way around, then clearly state so.

I somewhat agree with you, but I also think that people should be able to call themselves whatever they want. Because it's the consequences that counts; the possibility of getting rejected.
    You can't be born in the wrong body that is ridiculous. If you want to be a feminine male then that is fine they exist all over the place. I looked up how many genders there are because I was curious and one site said 63. Like bruh there are 2 male and female. If you have a penis then you are a male and if you have a vagina then you are a female. It has always been fine for girls to act like guys and vice versa, they used to be called tomboys. And open minded means that you accept other people's ideas even if they clash with your own so by definition if people on this site are open minded then they will take what I say and consider it and make their own decisions afterwords.

You mention that people are scared of being rejected, well honestly we don't live in a world made of candy and ice cream. This is a scary world where shit gets real and if rejection is the thing that you are most scared about then you are a complete moron. Rejection is going to happen no matter what. Should Harvard just let anyone who wants to go to their school attend? No. Just because you are born and want to be something else doesn't mean you have the right to say you are something else. Not everyone is happy with how they are born. What about people that are born with real defects. Can they just pretend they don't exist and say they are normal? No because if they did then they are considered a moron like another unnamed group of people should be.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Purelife View Comment
    that Jewish flow tho
    on the xxl cypher with desiigner and anderson paak he made them look like a bunch of bitches lol it was so funny.
  5. Old Comment
    Lmao you can name the group, it doesn't make it any worse. Transgenderism exists in every medical journal going and it has done for a while. To get treatment, you need the go-ahead of two medical professionals (one of whom has to have a PhD), and the referral of counselors and therapists who have literally spent the majority of their medical career studying it. You can say it's made up if you like, but I know who my money's on tbh.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cooperjess View Comment
    Lmao you can name the group, it doesn't make it any worse. Transgenderism exists in every medical journal going and it has done for a while. To get treatment, you need the go-ahead of two medical professionals (one of whom has to have a PhD), and the referral of counselors and therapists who have literally spent the majority of their medical career studying it. You can say it's made up if you like, but I know who my money's on tbh.
    A PhD is a doctorate in philoposhy, not medicine...

By the way i am going to medical school next year and will be obtaining a doctorate in medicine.

Let's not forget that not too long ago that it was in medical journals that the way to deal with a bullet wound was to amputate, or that scientists thought for hundreds of years that frogs spawned from mud and that maggots spawned from meat.

Also there is a difference between getting treatment and self diagnosing and calling yourself something that you really aren't
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Comment
    A PhD is not something that is given exclusively to students of philosophy. It's awarded in a wide range of fields; from sciences to engineering and everything in between, for post graduate research.

Quote:
    By the way i am going to medical school next year and will be obtaining a doctorate in medicine.
    Woe betide the gender dysphoric people that'll have to visit your practice. A good doctor is open minded and willing to listen before casting judgement. (And she also has an inkling of knowledge about mental and physical afflictions)
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Not the first thing you have got blatantly and ignorantly wrong in this blog. A PhD carries the title "Doctor of Philosophy," granted, and this could confuse the brainless and the ignorant into believing that you have to study philosophy to gain the qualification. However, minimal research would show that it is an academic achievement awarded to those who provide a thesis which offers a significant contribution to knowledge. Not that you would be in any way interested in that, though if there were a PhD in bullshit, this blog alone would be worthy of consideration towards your thesis.

Quote:
    Also there is a difference between getting treatment and self diagnosing and calling yourself something that you really aren't

Transgenderism, or gender dysphoria - it does have other titles also, is the dysphoria

Quote:
    (dysphoria
    dɪsˈfɔːrɪə/
    nounPsychiatry
    noun: dysphoria

a state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.)
    caused when there is a difference between someones biological sex and their sexual identity. While it is fact that biological sex is a choice of 3 (including hermaphrodites, which do exist, though the condition is rare) and is easily assigned medically, sexual identity is how one identifies their OWN sexuality. As such the only relevant diagnosis in transgenderism is SELF diagnosis, because whether you identify as your biological gender or not is something only you can determine, and if this causes you dissatisfaction, anxiety, or other mental issues, again, this is something only known to and diagnosable by the individual concerned.

I could spend another hour debunking this bullshit, but I think this suffices.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    A PhD is not something that is given exclusively to students of philosophy. It's awarded in a wide range of fields; from sciences to engineering and everything in between, for post graduate research.

Woe betide the gender dysphoric people that'll have to visit your practice. A good doctor is open minded and willing to listen before casting judgement. (And she also has an inkling of knowledge about mental and physical afflictions)
    I am going to be a pharmacist, not a medical doctor so people won't be going to my practice. I don't think transgenderism is something that needs so much damn attention and if it wasn't given so much attention then so many people wouldn't do it.

If you have a physical affliction then a MD can help you, but if you have a mental affliction (which transgenderism is considered at the moment although I do not think its real,) then you should go to a psychiatrist (who yes is also a medical doctor but in a different sense.)
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    Not the first thing you have got blatantly and ignorantly wrong in this blog. A PhD carries the title "Doctor of Philosophy," granted, and this could confuse the brainless and the ignorant into believing that you have to study philosophy to gain the qualification. However, minimal research would show that it is an academic achievement awarded to those who provide a thesis which offers a significant contribution to knowledge. Not that you would be in any way interested in that, though if there were a PhD in bullshit, this blog alone would be worthy of consideration towards your thesis.

Transgenderism, or gender dysphoria - it does have other titles also, is the dysphoria

caused when there is a difference between someones biological sex and their sexual identity. While it is fact that biological sex is a choice of 3 (including hermaphrodites, which do exist, though the condition is rare) and is easily assigned medically, sexual identity is how one identifies their OWN sexuality. As such the only relevant diagnosis in transgenderism is SELF diagnosis, because whether you identify as your biological gender or not is something only you can determine, and if this causes you dissatisfaction, anxiety, or other mental issues, again, this is something only known to and diagnosable by the individual concerned.

I could spend another hour debunking this bullshit, but I think this suffices.
    My bad when I looked it up it said a doctorate in any field but science but that source appears to be weak.

Now we get towards the real meat of the pro trans arguement which is that they don't feel comfortable in their life so they want some sort of change. Well everyone has shitty days and shitty periods of their lives and most people handle it semi responsibly while other choose to take more irrational pathways.

One's sexual identity or more commonly referred to as sexual orientation has no bearing on what gender you are. If you are a girl then you can like girls guys or both and likewise for males so I do not see how "sexual identity doesn't correlate with biological sex"

Self diagnosis is accepted for minor illnesses such as a measly rhinovirus or influenza. But for a "serious medical condition" ,which is how most people treat transgenderism you need a medical professional's opinion. This was verified by cooperjess who states that you need a doctor and a counselor to verify that you are worthy of receiving this surgery.

I have been troubled with mental issues my entire life and none of them were self diagnosed. I knew what was going on but that was not good enough a doctor had to sign off on it. The doctor knows more than an 18 year old that is looking for attention.

My main point of this blog was more to draw into question the validity of people calling themselves the other gender before having the surgery. If you have a surgery and are on hormones then I would consider you the gender that you have switched to. However if you are pre op and you start calling yourself other names then I draw the line there and call bullshit. Also we need to remember the line between imagination and reality.
  11. Old Comment
    Gender and sex aren't the same thing - gender isn't defined by your chromosomes, your genitals or anything else physical for that matter. Aside all the memes and joking around it gender is solely a social construct, and requires this 'self diagnosis' to actually go and talk to a professional about. On the street, you don't call a man 'he' after checking his genitals or asking about his birth certificate - you call him 'he' because of his presentation, and by extension his own gender identity.

This isn't written terribly clearly, so apologies if it's a bit of a mess.

Also, the idea of going through with several years of routine medical treatment, bureaucracy, and social marginalisation for the attention or on a whim is pretty nuts. In my experience quite some time was dedicated to finding out whether I was stable and secure enough to go through these changes, and this is circumventing the NHS route.

Honestly I'd disagree with your point that it doesn't need so much attention, respectfully. This really isn't a lifestyle choice, and if there were a 'magic pill' that made me ok with being a guy I'd take it without looking back. Hormone therapy and often surgery has been repeatedly proven to be the only treatment pathway that actually works for gender dysphoria. Transgender people aren't going away, as they haven't really done ever in human history (Native American Two-Sprits, Indian Hijra, and Early Greeks under Cybele), and honestly more awareness would allow a far better social cohesion and less general faff about a very real issue.

I've probably missed some points but I hope this is at least a bit coherent.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cooperjess View Comment
    Gender and sex aren't the same thing - gender isn't defined by your chromosomes, your genitals or anything else physical for that matter. Aside all the memes and joking around it gender is solely a social construct, and requires this 'self diagnosis' to actually go and talk to a professional about. On the street, you don't call a man 'he' after checking his genitals or asking about his birth certificate - you call him 'he' because of his presentation, and by extension his own gender identity.

This isn't written terribly clearly, so apologies if it's a bit of a mess.

Also, the idea of going through with several years of routine medical treatment, bureaucracy, and social marginalisation for the attention or on a whim is pretty nuts. In my experience quite some time was dedicated to finding out whether I was stable and secure enough to go through these changes, and this is circumventing the NHS route.

Honestly I'd disagree with your point that it doesn't need so much attention, respectfully. This really isn't a lifestyle choice, and if there were a 'magic pill' that made me ok with being a guy I'd take it without looking back. Hormone therapy and often surgery has been repeatedly proven to be the only treatment pathway that actually works for gender dysphoria. Transgender people aren't going away, as they haven't really done ever in human history (Native American Two-Sprits, Indian Hijra, and Early Greeks under Cybele), and honestly more awareness would allow a far better social cohesion and less general faff about a very real issue.

I've probably missed some points but I hope this is at least a bit coherent.
    Bruce Jenner is a prime example of someone that just did it for attention. (By the way he is going back to being a male)

That is ridiculous just because you dress up in female clothes or act like a female doesn't mean you are a female. You are just a feminine male which is perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with that and maybe if more people just accepted themselves for who they are then we wouldn't have this problem.
  13. Old Comment
    While I dislike Caitlin Jenner (yeah, Caitlin), all the reports of her detransitioning were confirmed to be bunk. Earlier you said you'd consider someone the opposite sex if they'd had GRS, is this not the case with her?

You ignored the point about gender and sex, and sure, I'm not biologically female: my sex is male, cool, whatever,
    my gender is not. It's not a new concept and is pretty widely accepted in scholarly circles. Note that female to male and non-binary trans people exist too.

If I could live as a feminine male, why would I not? This isn't something I'd subject myself to for a laugh: it's a medical treatment and a last resort, not a lifestyle choice. There's a difference between a masculine female/feminine male and a transgender person, both in fetal development and neurology.