Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Games... or Service Whore

Posted 08-15-2016 at 03:44 PM by AnalGirl1
Updated 09-24-2016 at 02:09 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
today I started a little bet-game with three of my fuckbuddys. We will find out, if I am able to differenciate the three cocks frome one another, just from judging the cock in one of my three holes.
Today we did oral. So for about half an hour i was sucking three different cocks, changing so quick. ... Most of the time they were holding my eyes shut when they changed, and wanted me to guess then. in the end I was pretty good!

Tomorrow pussy and in 2 days ass....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The sluttiest of all the Sluts by MrLoboSnow 1

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:50 PM by AnalGirl1

This one was deleted, so I post it again:

You are a horny piece of fuckmeat, right? I bet you want to get fucked really badly. Get your three holes ready for a good fucking, you can actually start practicing like in these videos:
[Blowjob/Deepthroat Training Videos]
So you’ll have the dare soon, but I aware you: you’ll have to follow the instructions as I write them, is that clear? No hesitation. The first instruction is a couple of days in denial, so you better get your...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Collection of Dares I am planing to do

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:39 PM by AnalGirl1

Berengar Christmas Special
OK,
I believe there will be a dimmed light and quite warm, so at the cinema You need to wear 4 items of clothing:
1) socks and shoes do count, but as one item.
2) panties
3) short skirt
4) shirt or blouse

Try not to sit all the time in one cabin, so max time You are allowed to sit in one is 15 minutes. Also, 3 hours seems a bit ... boring, so lets change that, shall we?
You are to stay at the cinema for 2 hours,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stranger Involving Dare by Berengar

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:36 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi,

Here's a dare for You: give oral to two men and one woman (in that order). But here are the rules:
1) You have 12 hours for dare (starting anytime You like)
2) You need to be seen by at least one other person for at least half of the performance (so passers-by won't count )
3) You need to be naked while giving oral.
4) Other activities in between are up to You

E.g. if while second blowjob You wont have any audience You need to find another
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Schlüssel ins Erdgeschoss fallen lassen. von Omegleman

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:34 PM by AnalGirl1

du wirfst den haustürschlüssel und den schlüssel vom bondage vom 4. bis ins EG, danach mußt du den wiederholen, dann nimmst du die spreaderbar auf maximum, das laufen soll ja schwer sein, dann den ballgag anlgen, dildo im arsch, remote eier drin, hände/arme als frogtie, http://www.bilderhoster.net/94nfdknm.png.html

Hey,
also die vibrating eggs waren an in meiner pussy, ein buttplug im Arsch, die Kleidung angezogen, Ballgag rein, mit Handschellen und Spreader
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slutty Tan Lines by Xrider

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:30 PM by AnalGirl1

Hello little slut,

I had a small dare idea with this hot weather.
With all this sun I'm sure you use the opportunity to sun tan (and don't forget the sun lotion)
From what I understand you like public and humiliation .

Your dare will be to make a tan sticker/tan tattoo (you can find tutorials online) with the word SLUT (since you call yourself like this it is legitimate that you'd be marked like this). Letters should be at least 5 cm tall.
I let you
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare by Xrider

Posted 08-11-2016 at 02:27 PM by AnalGirl1

So you should start this dare in the morning.

Edge once before leaving your bed.

You should then go shower, shave, wax, ... make yourself all pretty.
Today you should wear a skirt that goes just below your knee. There is however a catch :

- Put your favorite buttplug and your remote bullet vibe inside of you.

- You will then tie a double column tie just above your knees. Your knees should be tied together.
The video shows the tie
Posted in Uncategorized