Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > filthypig

Rate this Entry

Piggy’s first mud play

Posted 03-07-2023 at 10:35 PM by filthypig

piggy was asked to write up the story of the first time it played with poo and share it with the lovely strangers of GetDare.

i have known i’m a humiliation whore my whole life. i have always craved the arousal that comes from being completely shamed and embarrassed. at 19 i first gave in to these urges and joined a kinky online community, one i found before getDare. i found a man i considered a mentor in humiliation. he never urged me to do scat play but from his profile it was clear he enjoyed it quite a lot.
i had been ordered to give myself golden showers first thing in the morning for a full week to get used to the smell taste and feel of being covered in my own piss. one morning, as i let my bladder completely go all over my face and chest, i heard a strange crinkling sound. i looked up and saw a small clump of shit had squeezed out of my ass as i was pissing all over myself like a greedy whore. i was shoked and for a minute didn’t know what to do. i stopped my piss stream and looked at the poo on top of my ass, above my pussy from the awkward angle i sat in. i knew i couldn’t stand up without getting the poo on myself. so i closed my eyes and went back to peeing. i pushed harder this time, my stream hitting me in the face as i felt my ass give way. i couldn’t see through the piss in my eyes but felt a PLOP! as the shit rolled down my body and landed on my face, right over my mouth. i was thankful my mouth was closed.
fully empty i lay in the tub for a few seconds, completely unsure how i felt or what to do next. i decided to clean up. i stood up and grabbed a piec of toilet roll. first i wiped my mouth, then my asshole. my mouth had much more shit on it than my ass.
of course my mentor was very excited to hear of my kinky solo escapades, but it also really aroused me. it was so degrading and humiliating to be laying down, my mouth sealed from my own shit. knowing i did it to myself, not because anyone told me to, but because i was curious what it would feel like and aroused by the idea.
Posted in Pig Files
Views 194 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments