Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Vinnie's Blog

Interesting topics, important activities that are going on in my life, what happened that say or the day before, entries sometimes including my roommate kayla
Rate this Entry

September 2nd

Posted 09-03-2011 at 09:01 AM by Vinnie

Had an awkward day... Totally not my regular schedule...

First I woke up, received a phone call from my father, he needed a second hand at work, he owns his own business, (HVAC/R) So I told him I'd meat him at the Fish plant, (frozen seafood warehouse) where we both have a share in it.
I got there talked to the owner, Mr. Lee, he's about 80 y/o. I went into the kitchen made myself a coffee and grabbed myself a Danish , so uncomfortable because wherever you are there are groups of Koreans speaking Korean very loudly, and they look at you wierd.
I went to walk out onto the docks , Mr. Lee came up walking beside me, (I known him since j was 15) he still treats me as a kid or young adult, he slipped a wad of 100s into my pocket just as he would so my father wouldn't see when I worked for him when I was a kid. I smiled , chuckled and thanked him. Of course my dad just walked through the curtains, I said, "What up yo?",
(something my dad and both my brothers and I say to each other) he said it back,

Anyways general conversation and j asked mr. Lee when his birthday is, everyyear my dad and him and mr. Lee's partner go to the club, so n was like I wanted to go this year.,

Did I really have to type all that? I get so into typing a part if my day i get into typing my entire day.. :/ Sorry.

Well I go off to work with my dad , mr lee have me $2400.

Got home, given a humping session from Kayla, and well gotta read another blog of mine for more.

Kayla had me insert a 2.5" buttplug into my ass for the night, no discomfort, still have it in.
Posted in My Day
Views 1221 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments