Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old

An Open Letter to My Little Sister...

Posted 08-17-2016 at 09:58 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 08-17-2016 at 10:05 PM by The Slutty Princess

Before I begin, I don’t usually share things like this. I figured it wouldn’t hurt anything to share, you’d get to know me a little more, and you’d have a better understanding of what family means to me.

My sister is an avid reader, she tends to read about a book per week. My parents, grandparents, and other relatives (including me) spoil her by buying her lots and lots of books. She has a large wooden trunk in her room stacked full of books she hasn’t even touched yet. I’m not exaggerating...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Moving Week!

Posted 08-15-2016 at 07:54 PM by The Slutty Princess

Just a forewarning...
I'll be busy most of the week. Trying to juggle work, packing, and moving will call for a hectic week! I pretty much have everything packed up in my room but I still have alot of shopping to do. We need furniture, kitchenware, and of course, clothes. We are moving on our own with my dad and Sammie's Uncle's trucks. From our hometown to the city is about two and a half hours. That should be a hassle itself since it'll take numerous trips. To make matters worse, all the boxes...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Night at the Movies!

Posted 08-13-2016 at 07:48 PM by The Slutty Princess

Note: A user asked me if I'd give this small dare a shot when I went to the movies. The dare was to make Sammie give me her panties while watching the movie..the catch...she couldn't use the bathroom. Well, things got a little wilder than expected!

I finally had found the time to celebrate Sammie’s new job and what a better way to celebrate than a movie! I wore a black skirt with a pink lace short-sleeve top while Sammie wore a white skirt with a black, long-sleeve top. As always,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sometimes...

Posted 08-09-2016 at 03:58 PM by The Slutty Princess

Sometimes I question my beliefs...

I have always believed that good things happen to good people. I have also always believed that everything happens for a reason.

All I can do now is ask why?
Why him?
Why me?
Hasn't he suffered enough?
Why another battle?
When will things get better?

Ugh.

Faith is slowly slipping from my little hands.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Bucket List

Posted 08-04-2016 at 05:55 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 10-29-2016 at 03:01 PM by The Slutty Princess

I thought I’d share my lifelong bucket list of what I’d like to accomplish/do before I die. I’d love to hear your bucket list as well! I always like to hear what others have on their list! Some of the items on my list are quite achievable, some require money, and some are hard challenges but I tried to keep my list to ‘achievable’ things!

-Travel to Machu Picchu: I just find it stunning. I’d love to see it in person but it’ll cost a pretty penny to go!

-Travel to Paris/Kiss...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lighthouse Sex

Posted 08-04-2016 at 11:58 AM by The Slutty Princess

Well, I finally had a little more time to write a more in-depth, detailed write-up on my night with Sammie. For those of you that may have missed my last blog, I mentioned and gave a short overview of having sex with Sammie on top of a lighthouse, well, here is the story again, this time in a little more detail! Still didn’t have time to sit down and right the next 50 Shades of Grey sequel but I tried to write a more in-depth story!

After eating dinner, on full bellies we roamed the lakeshore...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Catch-up: Coming out to my relatives, date-nights, and sex atop a lighthouse!

Posted 08-03-2016 at 11:24 AM by The Slutty Princess

Hmm...Where to begin? Since coming out to my parents, the last few days have been a whirlwind of events and chaos.

I’ve come out to my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, my friends, and the rest of the world by making a simple Facebook post. I have received nothing but support and courage and I’m beyond blessed and thankful for it. I’ve begun slowly cleaning my room and packing for college. Just yesterday, my parents drove me and Sammie down to the city where we are going to college to...
Posted in Uncategorized