Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Old

32 things about me.

Posted 12-29-2014 at 04:55 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

8 Good things about me:

1- I'm easy to get along with. I'm laid back, confident and can converse as easily with my boss or a new person as I can an old friend. I'm approachable.

2- I'm intelligent. I think in terms of patterns; this makes me a great puzzle-solver. I also retain useless information like a sponge.

3- I'm creative. My imagination is dear to me, I feed it and take it for walks regularly.

4- I write well, or at least I think I do.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being a Weirdo.

Posted 12-19-2014 at 08:10 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I can't think of many things worse than being called normal.

Normal is what you do when you feel bland. Normal is what people do to blend in. Normal is vanilla ice cream topped with nothing. Normal is sitting down and watching TV at 6pm each and every night. Normal is going to work at 7:30am and doing alright, not-bad-not-great. Normal is going to an amusement park and sitting on a bench for 8 hours.

Given the choice between someone going 'Oh look, there's Jon. What a decent,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finding a submissive.

Posted 12-14-2014 at 05:52 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

So, last week things had gone pretty tits up with regards to my search for a sub. Things weren't looking particularly promising, though I promised that I wasn't going to rush things.

However, not long after I posted my blog about the searching someone got in contact with me. Someone I found, very quickly, I could talk to easily and openly. Someone who shared my sense of humour and enthusiasm.

That person's name is Mikasa. In my opinion she's amazing. I'm very happy to say...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Squirming turns me on & fantasies for the future.

Posted 12-12-2014 at 08:45 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 12-12-2014 at 09:02 AM by An_Jon

I love making subs squirm, twitch, convulse or make any sort of involuntary movement out of pleasure/pain. It's one of the most arousing things I can think of. Usually I can appreciate good looks and a neat bit of bondage, but add in an element of discomfort or teasing and I can totally lose myself for a moment.

Quite possibly the best way to illicit this response would be by denying orgasms. Seeing/having someone bound and then softly pressing a toy or a vibrator against them is the ultimate...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Searching for a submissive: an update.

Posted 12-07-2014 at 03:21 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 12-07-2014 at 04:53 PM by An_Jon

Some people may be aware that I'm currently on the search for a submissive. Sorry, that's a simplistic statement; and the truth always resists simplicity. I'm looking for someone to connect to, call a friend, and someone who turns me on beyond belief to the point that if I ever saw them I would, without hesitation, rip their clothes from their body and fuck them mercilessly. Yes.

People have gotten in touch, some endearing themselves to me more than others. However, as of yet, none have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Suggest a title?

Posted 12-06-2014 at 04:57 AM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 12-07-2014 at 11:08 AM by An_Jon

One thing I haven't ever done in this blog is post a piece of writing I've done on the day of it being written. Well, this was written about 15 minutes ago; it's in it's freshest state. They are song lyrics which I haven't titled yet. They are written about someone from my life, but that's a story for another time. It's also not about my life, directly; more an observation of this person.

Since it's so new I'm open to suggestions, alternative interpretations and even a title. I'd love
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Professional doesn't do a sexy.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:08 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 12-02-2014 at 05:19 PM by An_Jon (I CAN'T PROOFREAD WELL ALL RIGHT)

BDSM shoots: Professional. Ah yes. Confidence. High production values. Impeccable lighting. Immaculate ropes. Beautiful people. Elegant. Aspirational.

Not sexy.

This is my personal opinion - but images where I can see that things have been put together in a lustful rush are far, far more appealing than the picture perfect posts I see around the internet. Who, honestly, has the time after a long day at work to worry about the length of the tails on their rope? Very few people....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized