Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Selfbondage in the Woods by maxperv

Posted 10-18-2015 at 05:52 PM by AnalGirl1

Before you start make a playlist on your phone or mp3 player. None of the songs should be too long, there should be about 20 or more so that it lasts at least an hour.

Go to the place where you choose to do this dare. I am imagining the woods, but it is up to you.

When you have reached the spot. Strip naked. Put on a pair of very high heels.

Put on your ring gag.

Insert a vibrator in your pussy and another in your ass. Secure them with a crotch
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One Night, Two Dares by maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 01:44 PM by AnalGirl1
Updated 04-11-2015 at 03:07 AM by AnalGirl1

i wore http://www.bilderhoster.net/l7b95jr9.jpg.html with the vibrating anal hook in my ass. the rope was tied above my head to the handrail of our stairs (down to the basement - not everyone walking by would have seen me)
I had the big belt outside of the hook, so it was tight on my body. And my pussy a little covered, but so exposed! - while walking to the place. Then before i cuffed my hands i let it fall down.
Gagged in heals, wearing a slut collar, facing the wall (so i could use
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

Three Dicks in Three Hours by Maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 05:24 AM by AnalGirl1

My dear Slut,

I realized that I haven't given you enough opportunities to suck and fuck lately, so here is a dare for you where the objective is simple: suck three different dicks within three hours. Exactly three dicks, no more, no less.

But, there is an element of chance in this dare. Your fate will be determined by the flip of a coin. So this dare include a small experiment in probability. For the experiment, you need to perform an even number of coin tosses...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Balance Exercise by Maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 05:23 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 03-29-2015 at 05:42 AM by AnalGirl1

Balance Exercise

Since you did so well with the posture exercise, perhaps it is time for you to work on your balance as well.

Dress again in your karada and anal hook, one of your shortest skirts, and one of your highest heels. On top wear what you like given the rest of the task.

It is time to go shopping at the supermarket. Insert your egg on low for the walk to the supermarket, slip it out once you arrive. Once you are in the super market you will walk the aisles...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Master maxperv

Posted 03-01-2015 at 07:58 AM by AnalGirl1

Posture practice

I know that you work out at the gym and I'm sure that staying fit is very important to you. And as we all know, it is important to have good posture, so here's a little "exercise" to help you with you posture.

For this task you will need your anal hook, a bit of rope, collar or a rope chest harness, high heels,vibrating egg, ring gag, short skirt, no panties, and a blouse and coat of your choice.

Tie the anal hook to the collar (or...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dare by MistressJaqueline [German]

Posted 03-01-2015 at 07:45 AM by AnalGirl1

Also für deine Aufgabe musst du so jung wie möglich aussehen(Bzw unter 18). Zieh dich dafür an wie die ganzen jungen Mädchen heutzutage. Nike Schuhe, Schwarze Leggins, enges weißes Top. Einen schwarzen BH und ein weißes Hösschen. Nehm noch Handschellen und einen Dildo mit. Warte bis es schon dunkel wird. gegen 7-8 gehst du dann erstmal zu einer Tankstelle oder einen Supermarkt. In dem es Alkohol gibt. Deine Aufgabe ist es, du brauchst bist 9 Uhr eine Flasche harten Alkohol, sowie eine Flasche zum mischen,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares by MrCharcol & idubbeldareyou

Posted 03-01-2015 at 07:38 AM by AnalGirl1

Originally Posted by MrCharcol
So Saturday morning about 10:00 am so you are to dress as a Bimbo /Chav, and go into the centre of town you are to dress as below..
Hair Slightly wild again that just woken up in someone else's house.
Heavy foundation make up. Eyebrows heavily over penciled.
Eyes Heavy make up again lots of Light blues, light blue eye liner.
lips that frosted pink look with a lip liner.
Slutty Dress for a nightclub Dress
White heeled boots...
Posted in Uncategorized