Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old

Victoria Martens

Posted 08-27-2016 at 12:38 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 08-27-2016 at 07:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

I usually don't make posts like this. Lately, I've been finding it better to write about things, rather than keeping them wrapped up within me. It feels better to let go of feelings and express them with others. Excuse the use of my profanity, when I'm upset, I don't have a filter.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/victoria...birthday-cops/

I'm not sure if you may have come across this story or not....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Identifying as Bisexual

Posted 08-27-2016 at 09:14 AM by The Slutty Princess

I’ll start with this...I identify myself as bisexual. Ever since I was young, I struggled with accepting this, mainly, because of my religion. I think religion plays a large part in deciding your sexuality (though it shouldn’t). I grew up in a Christian household where I was taught that heterosexuality was the only right way for marriage but through maturity, I completely disagree. I’m a sinner. They say that God hates the sins but loves the sinner but the sinner will still go to Hell but to that, I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Catch-up: Neighbors, Bedroom, & Adjusting to the New Life

Posted 08-26-2016 at 12:09 PM by The Slutty Princess

Where to begin? I guess I’ll begin where I last left off. In my last blog, I gave you a virtual, written tour of our new home and I stated that I needed to decorate the dark, bleak stairs along with finishing decorating our bedroom. Well, I finished both! The stairs look awesome, they aren’t so dark and uninviting anymore! Sammie and I bought this cute white floral wallpaper and stuck it to each one of the risers. We also added these awesome white flying bird decals to the dark brown walls. There are...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Username

Posted 08-26-2016 at 12:07 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 08-27-2016 at 08:00 AM by The Slutty Princess

I don’t wish to change many things on this website, but if I could choose, I’d love to change my name on here. When I first joined, my name was more of a spontaneous decision, and I thought it was a good decision….at the time.
When I first created this account, I didn’t give it much time to really think of a creative username, I just wanted to get an account and start exploring the website. I rushed and came up with a spontaneous decision to call myself, The Slutty Princess. It’s not a decision...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tumblr

Posted 08-23-2016 at 06:32 PM by The Slutty Princess

Hey people!
I decided I'd make a Tumblr account for this website. I love Tumblr and have been using it for years. I just decided to make a new account specifically centered around this website. Get to know me more and give me a follow!

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/lovebirdsarechirping

If you aren't familiar with Tumblr, Tumblr is an awesome website that combines Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram into one giant account! You can write blogs, post pictures, and share other's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tour of the House!

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:50 PM by The Slutty Princess

Sammie and I have finally moved into what we will be calling “home” for at least the next four years! It has been a busy week, moving everything from our houses down to our new home. It took three days just to move. My father insisted that we didn’t need a moving company so my dad, my uncle, Sammie’s dad and some of his friends helped us move. It’s been a stressful last few days trying to get settled in, unpacking everything, cleaning, and arranging furniture but it is finally beginning to feel like...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Going Away Party

Posted 08-18-2016 at 10:30 PM by The Slutty Princess

Today was a mixture of emotions, a fun day...a sad day...a day I won’t forget...my going away party! For those of you that don’t know me that well, I’m a melancholic. I get emotional over many things and cry for the silliest reasons. Sometimes, I just lay awake and cry over the past...cry over the future...all for no apparent reason. Tonight is one of those nights.

I had an awesomely fun party! Everyone from my grandparents to my cousins, and to my aunts & uncles came. We had a little...
Posted in Uncategorized