Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Something Short and Sweet

Posted 05-10-2013 at 10:05 AM by Komodo Jones

OK the cliche pun in the title will make sense soon enough. I just want to tell a short humorous story, before I forget it. Yes it is short I am capable of writing short things even though it's not usual. This is a true story, and just shows how my mind can work sometimes. It is wrong yet I find it humorous. Anyway here goes.

A couple of days ago at our church we were doing an ice cream social which was also a way for us to showcase our children's ministry AWANA. I'm sure some...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Neverending Story

Posted 03-05-2013 at 10:53 AM by Komodo Jones

No this blog isn't going to be about finding a book in a school attic or some big white bearded dragon, which the school attic may not be accurate. Give me a break it's been a long time since I've seen the movie and read the book. This is about something that I see happening on getdare a little bit too often, and while many of you could point fingers at me doing the exact same thing I am planning to defend myself.

First off let me say, I don't particuraly enjoy reading. Being an amateur...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Am I Bi or Something Else?

Posted 02-23-2013 at 09:28 AM by Komodo Jones

Hey guys haven't posted on this blog in a very long time. Mainly I've been concentrating moreso on my vanilla blog, which is not on this site, but only select individuals I trust know of it but I digress...

For a while now, I've been describing myself as partially bi; and yes I'll explain it again. Partially bi, by my definition means that I enjoy playing sexually with both genders, but I can only see myself dating or marrying a woman. Now that's still the cae but now I've been having...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A New Project: The Pre Get-Dare Period

Posted 09-12-2012 at 07:58 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello to all the people who are actually taking the time to read this blog. For a long time I've been thinking about doing another story apart from Targeting the Ignored. Now you may be thinking that I'll be announcing it here hence the title "A New Project." If you guessed that you are absolutely...wrong.

I was looking for a strategy guide to a game today and I found a bunch of CD and DVD's that were in the basement. Some of the CD's I recognized. I put them in my laptop...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two Instances in Where I've Felt Like a Girl

Posted 08-07-2012 at 02:47 PM by Komodo Jones

Contrary to what this title seems to suggest this is not about crossdressing or feminization, not to say that I don’t enjoy the two of these in moderation, but I digress. I have on this site several friends who are girls, and having talked to them I’ve heard horror stories about millions of brain dead guys who ask to be their slave or their dominant when they’re not interested. I’ve spoken on this many times before in just saying that just because there’s a girl on here does not mean they’re interested...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dumb Darers

Posted 05-17-2012 at 09:34 AM by Komodo Jones

You know in my last entry I said I didn't really have anything to bring up but now I do, after seeing something on the forums that just kind of upset me a little bit and it's been going on for quite a while. Once again I'm not going to be calling out anyone individually, but for the most part this refers to the male population of getdare. Now I'm not saying that the whole male population of getdare does this. I'm sure a large majority of males myself included, do not fit into the incidents I am going...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ten Things

Posted 05-10-2012 at 08:08 AM by Komodo Jones

Before I start this entry, I just want to say that nobody is forcing me to do this, this is all of my own volition. In this entry I am going to state ten facts about myself that not a lot of people if anybody knows about me. I also can't guarantee that all of them will be juicy, as I haven't thought out this whole list beforehand. I've just wanted to write in my blog for a while and don't have anything specific to address hence why this entry arose. But anyway here are ten facts you probably don't...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized