Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.14 average.

Thanking Threads

Posted 01-21-2011 at 09:04 AM by loke

I noticed that threads seem to only get thanked when it is a well written post with amazing grammar. Does that mean those who have a hard time time trying to write well and those who have poor grammar (not on purpose of course) will never get their thread thanked?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

This will always baffle me

Posted 01-20-2011 at 02:57 PM by loke
Updated 01-20-2011 at 02:59 PM by loke

I am under a winter storm warning which means snow fall accumulations will not be under 6 inches ( a warning is when 6 or more inches will fall) which would mean a range should start at 6 for example, 6-8 inches possible not 3-6 inches. But my local guys, even after saying it themselves, always has the range of accumulations start under 6 (again for example 3-6 inches)! Do they not know what the definition of a winter storm warning (by defualt, amounts will not be under 6, if it were, then a winter...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

College

Posted 01-20-2011 at 02:11 PM by loke

Second semester is starting up soon, the 24th of Jan. My first semester I got good grades... a D, B and B-.

So if I can pass all my classes from now to the end, I will be getting my associates degree May of 2012. Isn't this funny, four years of college for a two year degree
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some Things

Posted 12-25-2010 at 05:56 AM by loke
Updated 12-25-2010 at 06:07 AM by loke

First, I have my first winter storm watch of the season yay!!

Second, the storm LAST weekend was suppose to have been the storm of the decade for me, but it went harmlessly out to sea, how disappointing.

Third, I only got three hours of sleep last night because I was eager to see the latest model runs.

Lastly, I will ALWAYS have the thought of my online friends not good friends at all. I am trying my hardest to overcome that, but its really hard. I fail...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I saw some birds flying

Posted 12-12-2010 at 02:34 PM by loke

They were more than likely flying south. Flying away from the pain. But luckily for them, they don't have to suffer too long until they are free.

I wish I can fly somewhere. Somewhere where I can go to shelter from this pain, so that I can free myself. But I can't fly. I can't escape. I am stuck.

How much longer do I have to suffer? Only time will tell. Will time allow me to die of old age? I really can't answer that question.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Less time on Getdare

Posted 12-04-2010 at 04:07 PM by loke

Since SC2 will be having chat rooms before 2011, I will be spending most of my time there instead of here. I will still come on, just not as much.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

@LilAngel

Posted 09-17-2010 at 08:10 PM by loke

I am sooooo sorryyyy!!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized