Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Hey there and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably bore you to death but I'll update as often as I can, and if you want to say hi be my guest, love and hugs KellyD
Old

When will summer start?

Posted 06-28-2011 at 01:01 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey, so sun gone been raining and thunder and lightening ( don't like thunder) and where is summer?

Hope your days been better than mine, revision for maths exam tomorrow....ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

And today's colour is Pink and White.

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just a confession!!!!

Posted 06-27-2011 at 01:11 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)
Updated 06-27-2011 at 10:52 PM by KellyDean (Spelling)

Hi GD'ers,

Got thinking about my last blog and something I got asked on Messenger, and since I've not done the changing room one I thought I'd mention this one.
So I've not done this as a dare, I do have white lycra cycling shorts and sometimes wear a pair of my print panties underneath. If you look you can see the print through them, soooooooo funny seeing guys trying to look but trying not to be seen looking then if seen trying to look like not really trying to see lol
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dare I would be too scared to do !

Posted 06-27-2011 at 10:10 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Not sure if this has been suggested before ( bet it has) but I kinda like the idea but would be far too scared to do it lol. When at the store looking at clothes in the changing room when changing leave the curtain or door open so if people pass they can see you lol

Oh and today's colour is pink ;-)

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wow it's hot

Posted 06-26-2011 at 09:43 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Finally the sun has arrived and am able to wear t and shorts for a change. Not been doing much today which has been good, just Chillin, well as much as I can in the heat, nearly 28c here wow.

Hugs KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Dare

Posted 06-26-2011 at 04:58 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi GD'ers,

Didn't take long to get dared after having been away for a while. Currently I'm sat with my undies wedged up and have to say this is not very comfortable. In shorts today as the sun is out finally and it is soooooooo hot. Easy dare but fine for starting the dares again. On today's colour is yellow with blue. Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back and feelin DARing

Posted 06-25-2011 at 04:47 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey there darers nearly finished for summer at school and feelin bit adventurous so (read my likes and dislikes) will wear undies that u picked, under my blouse and skirt, so...........
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back- exams mostly done!

Posted 06-25-2011 at 03:52 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hi my friends, sorry for the long time between my last post and now........ Had lots of school stuff to do and been sooooooooo busy! Anyway, I'm back!!!!!!! Oh and today's are pink and White. Love Kelly D
Posted in Uncategorized