Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Tis my blog :3
Old

Why some aren't mods

Posted 04-09-2010 at 10:16 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

I noticed recently why some people are not mods and others are. Now this is more of a rant then just a general explanation for some junk that was happening earlier on. Some people would misuse that mod-power(?) by banning people for there own entertainment, and not for an actual reason. They would ban someone thinking it'll make everyone laugh and wouldn't effect the person they were banning, it seems some people would do that though...urgh >: (
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

a new slave? yes!

Posted 04-08-2010 at 09:05 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Haha you have probably guessed already what the topic of this blog will be, but who cares...I gots me a new slave and so far she is doing pretty well...although it is only the first day and all. I will be taking it quite easy at first, and with each day i will make it harder and harder. It may be a lot harder or just a tiny bit, but I am trying to sort of ease her into how I do things and all. I am going to let her make herself known and not say it myself.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

one week until gD anniversary :D

Posted 04-02-2010 at 03:31 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Yaayyy!!! it's exactly one week!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hell explained by chemistry student

Posted 03-28-2010 at 01:26 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid term.

The answer by one student was so 'profound' that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well :

Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To all you hackers out there

Posted 03-20-2010 at 06:51 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Alright, so I have found an iPhone at my school, the policy is if no one claims it within a month you get to keep it and that's what happened :P. Only problem, it is in DFU mode and has no sim card...so how should I make it usable as an ipod touch? I cannot start an account on AT&T and i don't know of any hacking ways that I could use to activate it without one....anyone got a solution?
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some idiots

Posted 03-13-2010 at 03:43 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Man some people are the biggest idiots on earth! I see all the time people saying things like "Oh you're ugly as hell..no offense" What are they expecting to do? Take it as a complement or something? To not take that offensive would be pretty hard...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yays

Posted 03-09-2010 at 08:32 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Well today I got a lot of Yays in many things. My grades have begun to rise once again, i have switches to the French Horn in band and since I am doing so well that i am being brought into Wind Ensemble! Which is basically the highest form of band in my whole high school. It is generally reserved for those of Senior and Junior year, also they play for very big things like for the president, concerts, and other things of that nature. Oh and finally, this kitten me and my gf had found earlier in the month...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized