Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Old

Writing Task #7 - An Annoying Kidnap.

Posted 01-20-2015 at 05:59 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Part of my series of writing tasks given to me through this beautiful link here. If you want to add your own suggestions then click there. For this task I was asked by Alexis Rune to describe waking up to the sounds of giggling, and cameras flashing. I had too much to drink last night and I passed out with my shoes on, OR DID I? As always: comments and feedback appreciated, and do enjoy!

Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for Jon!

I can hear the crowd going wild. I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing Task #6 - Sandy Makes a New Friend.

Posted 01-20-2015 at 05:54 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Part of my writing task series, which you can add to via this link right here. For this post, I was asked by Kurious Kat to write a story about puppy-play. As always: comments and feedback appreciated, and hope you enjoy!

Sandy heard voices from the other end of the garden. Master had said they were going to be having visitors round and that she was to wait in her kennel at the bottom of the garden until they came over. It was a warm May afternoon, so sandy had no problem laying naked...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I feel alive.

Posted 01-18-2015 at 04:05 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Not a writing task, but something I wrote a few days ago and was fairly happy with. It's half song-half normal poem. As always, comments welcome.

Please enjoy!

It was colder out
than it had been last night,
the song bird’s shout
didn’t call for me
and as I wandered I stopped
to look down at the ground.

Step by step I walked
until I could not see my home
or town,
or hear you calling me back.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing Task #5 - Playing with Words: Fun With Language and BDSM.

Posted 01-14-2015 at 01:15 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)
Updated 01-14-2015 at 03:19 PM by An_Jon

Part 5 of my writing task series. This time SweetTeen asked me to write an essay on puns. If anyone else has any ideas for tasks, please do get in touch here. The essay is supposed to be 500 words long, so not a huge read. Please, do enjoy.

Playing With Words: Fun with Language and BDSM.

Words are meant to be played on. They’re like the climbing frames of any language. If you never get off the ground you’ll never find out just how fun they can be. In addition to this, if...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing Task #4: An Ode To getDare.

Posted 01-14-2015 at 01:11 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Part of my writing task series, coming from this tread here. This time I had to write an Ode to getDare. I did my research on odes, and it turns out they're usually 3 verses (specified I had to write three anyway) and are 10 lines long. They also follow the rhyme scheme of:

(a, b, a, b, c, d, e, c, d, e)
(f, g, f, g, h, I, j, h, I, j)
(k, l, k, l, m, n, o, m, n, o)

So that's what I did. Enjoy!

An Ode to getDare.

When boredom rules...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing Task #3 - An essay/lines on the mating of the Honey Badger for Jah Brother.

Posted 01-13-2015 at 06:03 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Part 3 of my effort to write more. This time the task was lines. Yay. Here is the thread if people have other tasks for me to do.

Short title: 'They Hump'.

I'm going to write a little bit extra here about my experiences with this.

This was my first real go at writing lines. I found it quite shocking, to be honest. Shocking because I found that, about halfway down the first page, I was starting to get excited; maybe even a little aroused. I could feel a stirring...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0423.JPG
Views:	263
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	265   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0424.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	266  
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Writing Task #2 - Begging TheKidWithSkills to be my Girlfriend.

Posted 01-13-2015 at 05:41 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I’m writing you this note to beg you. I am begging you from the bottom of my heart. I’m begging you at the top of my lungs. I’m begging you with every fibre in my body to let me serve you. Let me be engulfed by everything that you are and be taken over by your beauty and devotion. I want you to be my girlfriend, and I am willing to beg you with everything that I have in order to convince you.

For you I would do anything. I would wait at home while you went out. I’d wait patiently exactly...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized