Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Abandonment

Posted 01-26-2015 at 01:20 AM by sparklystar

So as you have probably seen I haven't posted in ages. There is a reason.

My Master, my flat next door neighbour, my coursemate, has abandoned me. Literally. He sees me coming out of my flat, he'll slink back into his even if it means being late for lectures.

He has found a 'willing' girlfriend to have sex with. Apparently this was an issue that because I have religious views to follow and can't have sex, he wasn't happy, even when he said he'd wait for me.
Old

14th and 15th of Janurary

Posted 01-16-2015 at 12:47 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

again sorry about not posting yesterday, like Tuesday I had a very hectic day which when you read I'm sure you will see why it took so long to post.

So on Wednesday I got up, showered, wrote my degrading words on my body and then got dressed in a bra, tight jeans, a t-shirt and jumper. My reasoning being is that I had a drama rehearsal and I have to be a dead body at one point so I didn't want people staring down at my dead body and seeing no bra.
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

12th and 13th January

Posted 01-14-2015 at 01:36 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, had a bit of a hectic day and didn't have time.

So Monday I got up quite late as I didn't have any lectures and had my shower, before writing my degrading words. I wore leggings, shorts, t-shirt and bra as I had dance that night and I wanted to be comfortable.

I then had my cereal out of a bowl on the floor in my bedroom. Although we didn't have lectures Master had to be up early to finish his coursework that was due in the...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

11th January

Posted 01-12-2015 at 01:35 AM by sparklystar
Updated 01-12-2015 at 01:38 AM by sparklystar (Master's comments added)

Hi everyone,

So my day has been fairly relaxed when at home. As I was still completing my monthly rule of being a cat all weekend, I was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday and I had rewritten my derogatory words on my skin.

I had cereal and orange juice for breakfast which was easy to eat out of a bowl on the floor (note the orange juice wasn't on the cereal). My Master had to complete his coursework which is due in tomorrow (the 13th) whereas I've already done...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

10th January

Posted 01-11-2015 at 12:13 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was... interesting. So my day started early as it always does on a Saturday. I got up, showered, wrote slut and whore on my body (I've written it so much I'm starting to believe it and think like a slut). I then took my laundry and rubbish outside to put in the bin and start a wash. It was only 7am so it was dark and there was no one on campus. Master knowing I get up early was waiting for me in the bin store. I was nervous when I saw him. I put the rubbish in the...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Topic 2: BDSM, what it is and what it entails.

Posted 01-10-2015 at 09:31 AM by sparklystar

BDSM stands for bondage and discipline; dominance and submission; sadism and masochism. Being a part of getdare means we come across all of this on a daily/regular basis. In fact this post as much as it seems innocent is a part of the dominance and submission term, Master told me to write an essay, I do. So let’s go into more detail.

Bondage and discipline: typically this is seen as a fun way for sex. The submissive partner (boy or girl) is tied to a stationary object or bed. This then...
Posted in Topical essays
Old

9th January

Posted 01-10-2015 at 12:48 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So yesterday was a bit of a dull day. Master and I had some revision to do as we had an exam yesterday afternoon. As a result after getting up and writing 'slut' and 'whore' on my thighs and breasts as well as the additional 'fuck me' and arrow on pussy and lipstick on nipples, I put on leggings and a bra and a top as I felt more comfortable to do my exam in a bra because of leaning over my paper than without a bra.

I edged by humping three times before breakfast....
Posted in Daily blogs