Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

E3 2011, Concert

Posted 06-08-2011 at 05:14 AM by loke

Another E3 had come and gone. I don't care about Sony's and MS' but I do care about Nintendo's. I think they had a great one and really looking forward to Skyward sword. Hope I can save up money for Wii U. BUT, the game which almost brought tears to my eyes, was super excited to see it there, it made my E3... Mario Party 9! Last MP game was 8 waaaay back in 2007!

And of course, let's not forget about the Taylor Swift concert. It's getting closer. I am going June 26th. I am gonna...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Speech-Language Pathologist

Posted 05-20-2011 at 05:01 PM by loke

Can also be known as a speech therapist. If any getdare members is a speech therapist or is learning to be one, I think it will be great to know who is, for people like me who suffers from a speech disorder, to ask them questions about it.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Foreign Food

Posted 05-19-2011 at 08:33 PM by loke
Updated 05-19-2011 at 08:36 PM by loke

I found out that some foods we have in New England is foreign to every other American in America

Who else, besides us in New England, heard of yodels?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

US Mail Sucks

Posted 04-26-2011 at 09:55 AM by loke

So I got the 2 day shipping for an item but it is taking way more than two days. And no, I did not count the weekend days.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why am I so Unlucky?

Posted 04-20-2011 at 07:51 AM by loke

So not too long ago I blogged about the Taylor Swift concert ticket I bought. Well, unfortunently, and unluckily, there is now a ticket for the most bottom level at the stadium pretty much on level with Swift herself. But I already bought my ticket for the far upper level and it is coming in the mail. What should I do? Just stick with the 50 dollar ticket or redeem it and buy the 99 dollar ticket.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Very First Concert

Posted 04-18-2011 at 10:38 AM by loke

So I am going to my very first one in June. But I couldn't find the time it starts anywheres. Will it say on the ticket when I get it in?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 1.00 average.

That was the last straw

Posted 04-12-2011 at 07:47 PM by loke

So I posted on the forums a legit concern/complaint, and I did not say anything that was mean, insulting, etc... but a mod deleted it. Maybe this is why people are leaving getdare? So I will no longer be posting on this site.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized