Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

How long does it take to say "Hi"?

Posted 09-14-2017 at 10:46 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

I need to rant ...

I think this might go on a few different tangents, but the main point of the post is exactly what the title says: How long does it take to say "Hi" or "I am busy and can't talk for a few days".

I understand that everybody has a life outside of getDare and outside of kink. I do too! Life can be busy and all consuming, and you can feel like you don't have two seconds to breathe, never mind have a conversation with somebody.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The art of begging

Posted 09-05-2017 at 02:54 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Disclaimer: This blog shares my views and opinions, and I realize that it is not the same for everybody. I would love to hear from you in the comments if you have a different opinion, or something to add.*

I love to hear my sub beg. Nothing makes me feel more in control, than hearing the desperation in their voice (or see it in their typed words). However, I know that a lot of people struggle with begging, and so I wanted to give a bit of an outline for what I am looking for when I ask...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Get Well Soon Central!!!

Posted 08-31-2017 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Centralhigh2010 (or Ashley to those of us who know her well) has been having a rough few months. She has not been well and has been dealing with some health concerns. One of which is a gallbladder that needs to be removed. Today is the day of her surgery and I really wanted to show her how much she is loved and supported and thought about. Maybe that will help take away some of her pain.

I have collected a few messages for her below:

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hate waiting ...

Posted 08-28-2017 at 11:12 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

I cannot even count how many times I have said a variation of the following phrase:

Quote:
Finding somebody who is compatible with you is hard, but when you do, it is worth it.
I still believe this. I have seen this. But the waiting part sucks!

I have tried to be patient. I have tried to remain positive. But I just want to melt into a big puddle of subbiness and I can't do that without a Dom!

I have talked to a few decent people. I have done a few
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

10 things that would make me blush the most

Posted 08-08-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As a part of my Landing on 28 birthday challenge, I was given the task to write a blog about 10 things that would make me blush the most.

So here it is (in no particular order):

1. Peeing in front of a man/Dom/Asslvr
I have peed in front of a girl many times. There was a time in College, where at any one time one of my roommates would be brushing her teeth, the other was in the shower and I would have no problem going in and going pee.

However, the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Angry Rebellion

Posted 08-07-2017 at 04:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have realized that when I am upset and angry, I get rebellious. I want to be naughty. I don't know if it is just the brat in me, or if it stems from being a teenager and not having that rebellious stage? but when I am angry, I want to throw things, or bite people.

It makes it worse when it is my Dom who makes me angry. If I am upset at him for something, I want to push back. I want to deliberately break a rule.

Of course, it depends on the cause for my anger. If I was
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Butterfly the Sadistic

Posted 08-03-2017 at 08:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

If somebody asked, I never would have said I was sadistic. I am sweet and kind and I can be a total softy at times. I really do care about people and their feelings and their physical comfort. I never even considered the possibility of being sadistic.

I always have had a bit of a devious side, but over the last two weeks, I have been feeling very evil and devious and it feels like it is snowballing.

I have been in charge of Jaroface's orgasms again, and it makes me so
A Butterfly Princess <3