Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

duhmmm...
Old

Mother- Sadistic whore, Father- Does all to protect the whore

Posted 07-30-2008 at 07:22 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

K this is seriously the stupidest shit that has ever happened in my life. This happens just after I ran out to help my uncle down the street move a fridge into there house. After i came home i took the stuffed Green peppers out that my mom was suppose to when i was gone to do the fridge. I said "Did you hear that these were done?" She was on the phone and i figured whatever don't answer i will just do it myself. So i pulled it all out and went for the tomato sauce and said "mom..."...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life, It's seriously not worth it!

Posted 05-13-2008 at 09:50 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

You know what, I seriously do hate my parents and wish i lived with my grandpa and grandma. I may move their for a week or two soon.

Well ok all started last night when some friends wanted me to get 2grams of weed to smoke up and then i worked for 3 hours trying to get ahold of my dealer to order it. Then he forgot it when i got to school. In the end i got the 2 grams but I can't even fucking smoke any! UGHHH!!!!!!!!! Now, there is the initial incident, so today me and my friends...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What makes you keep going? =D =D

Posted 05-11-2008 at 07:34 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Arrgg, Its mothers day in Canada here, Happy Moms day mommy!, And we went to my grandparents house, I do love them so much. My grandma just got back from the hospital from surgery they found a 2 pound tumor, None cancerous tho! But it got me thinking how i was able to make it through some tough year's. My grandma and grandpa were like my second family. I spent allot of my time over their talking, listing to them teach me about life, What to watch out for, Believe it or not my parents never gave me the...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

ZOMG, Chillaxe people!

Posted 05-11-2008 at 10:37 AM by Knots101 (>.>)
Updated 05-11-2008 at 01:52 PM by Knots101

BLARGGG

I'm back with another blog, You can expect these daily if possible, But this time it's with people who are overly sensitive and or uptight. Nah, This isn't all directed at you newslave, I know your so self centered that you will say that.

So here we go. K people seriously it's the internet, And your only reading text. So if someone seems angry they have the chance that they just made a bad post and it seemed like they were angry, always give em a chance before you go crazy...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Rawr!!!!!!1 I Like Waffles!11!!!!!!

Posted 05-10-2008 at 04:23 PM by Knots101 (>.>)
Updated 05-11-2008 at 01:51 PM by Knots101

ZOMG! L1k3 l00|< @t mY a\/\/$0m3 Typ1|\|g!!!! l1k3 s3er$|y.

God people, Is it so much to ask that you can at least re frame from typing like that and spell out the full word, Just don't use numbers. Like lawl and lmao and lol are cool and all but saying "i just 8 supper" or "cya 2morrow" is annoying, Looks like your a damn foreigner from binary world! Some people can't spell or use proper grammar very good so that's ok if there is a mistake here or there....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized