Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Finally release and a scary task...

Posted 08-27-2016 at 10:33 PM by pt26

Where to begin.... I guess I won't bore you with the details from yesterday but let's just say I got another ride in with Miss's dildo. I then got to spend the night dressed in my new frilly thong and bra set. It was so.... sissifying (is that even a word) anyway I felt so silly yet I was turned on by the thought that I looked kinda sexy in it....

So, I woke up in the morning with a raging hard on still in my sissy panties. I was just really craving some cock (look what she has turned...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jessy's new Clothes and Being taught to be brave

Posted 08-25-2016 at 10:49 PM by pt26

To start off this morning I awoke still plugged with the smallest butt plug. After calculating the time I came to realize that if I waited just a hour and a half longer I could hit a full 12 hours plugged (A NEW RECORD). Anyway Miss and i ended up chatting for a while which ended with me being ordered to the bathroom to remove the small plug and show off the small gape in Her hole. Miss them gave me the privilege of filling her hole with the medium plug for 30 min before again removing and showing off...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jekyll and Hyde

Posted 08-24-2016 at 10:46 PM by pt26
Updated 08-24-2016 at 10:50 PM by pt26

I think I am beginning to understand what Robert Louis Stevenson was getting at. On one hand I have me like Dr. Jekyll I am pretty normal, average rational thinking guy. And then there is Mr. Hyde... well I guess in my case miss Hyde. That would be the sissy slut Jessy.

Jessy just seemed to appear out of nowhere just over a week ago. She loves to have her tight hole stretched by her Miss and begs to get pounded and fucked. She bought a 7 inch suction cup dildo, a three set butt plug set...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mistress' s good mood + first plugging

Posted 08-23-2016 at 09:54 PM by pt26

Miss was apparently in a very good and playful mood tonight. She decided it was time to try out the butt plugs. I was allowed to use some spit as lube and then was ordered to slide the smallest one it. After taking 2 fingers and the dildo it was not that hard to get in. But the slight constant stretching of her hole and the full feeling was kind of nice. Miss had me put on a thong (I choose blue) and take some pics for her. She was at work so our time was interrupted here and there.

About...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, dislikes and limits

Posted 08-23-2016 at 09:21 PM by pt26
Updated 10-22-2016 at 10:00 PM by pt26

Likes: Wedgies, orgasm control, tease/denial, anal, light pain, spanking, edging, rules, cbt, BONDAGE, rope play

Dislikes: cross dressing, public, pics (except for you Miss), being brave, messy,

Limits: extreme pain, anything permanent, scat, family, body writing, face pics
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Time and 2 dirty tricks

Posted 08-22-2016 at 09:29 PM by pt26

I can't BELIEVE it!!!!!!!!!! I took a dildo up Miss's hole for the first time! She must have woke up it a good mood because my morning task was to warm her hole up while showering and the fuck it like a good little slut. Well I have gotten up to 2 fingers in but i struggles to get the dildo in. I started by sucking it a little and spitting on it before attempting to sit on it. Ha, Miss must have found it entertaining because I struggled to get it in (it's a lot harder than it sounds). I finally got it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Toy, punishment and Teasing

Posted 08-21-2016 at 09:49 PM by pt26

The morning started out pretty simple a quick good morning to Miss and a few pictures to her to make up for yesterday's missed ones. It's been a week since I last cummed so i figured a little begging could not hurt. Well, I did not earn an orgasm but I did get to finger Miss's as in the shower and edge Her cock.... while feeling amazing it only served to heighten my overall horniness.

I ended up a little later with some free time at home alone. Much to the joy of my Mistress. I first...
Posted in Uncategorized