Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Master, blog, mistakes

Posted 04-16-2015 at 03:45 AM by sparklystar

Ok, so today's blog is a collection of thought process and generally announcements rather than an actual blog.

First up is this blog. Now this blog is my freedom of speech. It's something that I'm not prepared to stop in an M/s relationship. The reason for this is that this is my only place to come to talk about my submissive life. No one in my real life knows about the submission, except my ex-boyfriend and talking to him in the middle of a maths lecture is not an appropriate place or...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

If you could pick one aspect of BDSM to only practise - what would you choose?

Posted 04-14-2015 at 11:23 PM by sparklystar

This is a question I received by a friend yesterday. It's a really tough question. There are so many different aspects of play. Bondage, chastity, roleplay.

The full question is as follows: If you could choose one aspect of BDSM to be trained in by your Master for the rest of your life what would you choose?

I honestly took a long time to think about it. I wanted to choose something which would make me the best submissive possible.

Now I know this is going...
Posted in Topical essays
Old

14th April

Posted 04-14-2015 at 11:00 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Yesterday was a much better day than the 13th. Well apart from being punished for my lack of submission.

I woke up, had a chat with Master and then told him how bad I had been. He was not happy and I was told to strip naked, get my belt and toothpaste and get in the corner. He told me to spank each ass cheek 60 times hard with the belt. Which I started and then asked if he wanted me on all fours to do it based on something he had said in conversation. He did...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

13th April - failure to submit

Posted 04-13-2015 at 09:36 PM by sparklystar

Ok, so I'm going to be blunt. I pretty much did not follow my schedule for yesterday. Now I already know how disappointed Sir is with me, so lets not try to make me feel worse. This is literally me explaining to everyone why and where I failed in my role as a submissive.

I did do my morning meditation and I was awake before 6:30am so it was a good start. I spoke to Master and checked in and went for a shower. This was where the first mistakes came in.

Before I say what the...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

12th April

Posted 04-12-2015 at 11:12 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

so yesterday I had a nice catch up with my Master. It was an enjoyable time but its my time of the month which makes me slightly less willing to do what I'm told, which in turn makes me more bratty.

As instructed I did write on my body and wear the clothing he instructed me to as well as following my daily schedule. However...

Yesterday I ended up receiving a punishment for questioning my master's way of controlling me. I thought I had too much...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Absence

Posted 04-12-2015 at 02:01 AM by sparklystar

Hi all,

Sorry for the long absence. I haven't been under my usual rules for the past to weeks because I have been on a dance tour of Spain.

However I am back and... feeling slightly stubborn today. I do feel sorry for Sir having to deal with his sub today as I'm having one of my bratty days due to two main reasons.

write soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

First few days with Master

Posted 03-26-2015 at 11:57 PM by sparklystar

Hey,

I am so lucky to have found a Master who is kind and understanding. Yes, he sets me a lot of rules but in terms of controlling my day there is structure but also freedom in when I do things. He has never demanded you must be up and out of bed at 4am or something ridiculous like that.

In terms of Tuesday when I announced he was my Master, he only asked that I write on my body 'good sub' on my thighs and 'new master' on my tits. I wrote them medium sized and Master was...
Posted in Daily blogs