Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Old

My new toy(s).[Rant]

Posted 05-01-2008 at 05:19 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 05-02-2008 at 10:29 AM by Oreo_here

Ok, so a certain somebody on here bought some toys for me a few days ago, and I got them today. Well.... How interesting I must say! I'm definately not the kind to get such toys, Well it never really crossed my mind untill I joined GetDare! Anyway, considering i'm not.... Hm. Hm, how can I put this--Ok, I will be more blunt, considering i'm a virgin and what not and nothing bar my fingers have been in me, or something to a certain width, this new toy (vibe) was quite something! I believe it was 6.5,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Off for a bit.

Posted 04-28-2008 at 01:05 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 04-28-2008 at 03:43 AM by Oreo_here

Ok,ok, well I have limited broadband, yes i've already ran up my minutes to 100-or-so pound, so aye, I will be off for about three days, but I will be on messenger, yahoo and MSN if anybody wishes to contact me.I will try to get on in school too though! ^-^ And I will be back ASAP. Don't miss me too much! =P
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Prom.

Posted 04-26-2008 at 12:27 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 04-26-2008 at 12:30 PM by Oreo_here

Ok,ok. So I have my prom coming up (May 15th) I haven't got a clue what to wear, I didn't even think I would go, but my entire year are going, and my year tutor will just keep harassing me too, so I decided I will.
Anyway, I was wondering if anybody on here knows of any good sites for dresses(U.K price range). The style is short dresses, knee high at least. I was looking for something Satin and white yet unique.Or yellow[Not too bright though!]
I really want to go to this and I will do
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Insomnia.

Posted 04-24-2008 at 08:06 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Hm, recently (since I got the stupid net back, and a little before) I've haven't been able too sleep well. Normally all my friends sleep either around 12 or a little before. I have a problem sleeping before 3AM. Before I had the net it use to be 3AM dead on, or 3:30AM, now it's gone to 5AM sometimes 6-7AM! I'm not sure if this is my weird time schedule for sleep or what, but I -can't- sleep before 5AM now, it's mad!
If I do manage to rag myself away from my laptop, I just lie i bed with my eyes
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Icons.

Posted 04-23-2008 at 08:34 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)
Updated 04-23-2008 at 08:46 AM by Oreo_here

Ok,ok(Damn I need to stop saying 'ok') I know a few people whom like to steal my icons, so I thought i'd do a blog where you can -openly- steal them from me, tsk. I got plenty more, but it wont let me upload anymore, but if you want any just hit me up in a MSN IM (If you can use grammar) and I will gladly send them. IF you've seen my Myspace then you'll know i'm a total Icon whore. <3 I love ICONS! Wooo! Anywho, feel free to take them, or ask for more. Much love!
Attached Images

Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ignorance annoys me.

Posted 04-22-2008 at 06:56 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Ok,ok. So A few people came to this site, and found out what I was. What i'm in too, etc etc. It doesn't really matter, but i'm a proud lass and get annoyed quite easily when someone comes out with something like 'It's sick' or ' you make me sick', or 'it's sickening'. It drives me up the wall!
It's a forum, Where people display their views,feelings,experiences etc etc. I would not go out in to the street and yell at the top of my voice 'i'm a slut'. If someone rather take me to the side and
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Losing interest.

Posted 04-22-2008 at 06:50 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Ok,ok. For a while now i've been losing interest in school, and going to uni. I haven't got a clue why, either i'm getting too lazy (which I doubt) or i'm just giving up. I don't know. Before I use to be in to learning, school, going to uni, getting a job money extra, now I just want to sit at home and just..... I don't know, watch the world go by. I don't mind going out, I am -definately- not aggraphobic,but....Hm...You know the whole feeling you get when you're going to fail. Well I get that. Fail...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized