Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

RE:Love Is Also Pain!!

Posted 01-22-2015 at 01:53 AM by MasterDaddy02

[B]Love Is Also Pain!

It is often difficult to imagine that there is anything good about pain. The moment we feel it, we look for immediate relief. We take drugs, drown ourselves in alcohol, overeat, oversleep, suppress it, deny it anything to keep from feeling discomfort.

To enter into a relationship is to court pain. This is all the more true when we approach others with preconceptions and expectations. Most want a lover to be our best friend, our cloest confidant, our
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Trust

Posted 01-22-2015 at 12:16 AM by MasterDaddy02

Trust is one of the basic qualities of love. We need to know that we are safe, that others want our well being , and that they desire us to grow. We crave the knowledge that people are for us. Until we receive this message from others, we are less open to their influence and we become, in turn, concerned about their welfare.

We are forever putting people to the test to see whether they truly love us or not. We watch to see if they are thoughtful, if they give themselves freely or if they
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Dreaming!

Posted 01-17-2015 at 12:19 AM by MasterDaddy02

Dreaming!!

Again will it take place? Who really knows for sure.
Again will it take place? Only that one person will know that.
Again will it take place? Yes it will just don't know when.
Again will it take place? I have faith it will.
Again will it take place? Of course it will and it will be special.
Again will it take place? My thoughts tell me it will.
Again will it take place? No doubt it will because she is out there.
Again will it
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

RE: Rules Part #3

Posted 01-14-2015 at 02:29 AM by MasterDaddy02

As I have shared on the subject matter of "rules". There are the good points and the bad points to them. Yes, it is up to each person on there thought in regard to the subject matter. Yes, I know with some of my early comments, did not set well with some. But, that is from me not detailing the whole views all at once.

I know that for me in the past, I did give my outline of my standards and policy in regard to my "rules". I feel that you do layout what is expected,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Rules Part #2

Posted 01-12-2015 at 11:26 PM by MasterDaddy02

The process of rules, are a two way street. Not just that of one side! As in any committed such relationship, you do listen. Wait, I am meaning from the standpoint of how it can work. "Not the one factor method." Yes, there sure is the given into the connection of both master and submissive slave. Due in part from the respect that is owed to eachother, in creating a very successful factor. Remember, the submissive slave is still a person. They are giving the power to a master, who they have...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Rules!!

Posted 01-12-2015 at 08:28 AM by MasterDaddy02

Rules!!

It is so very interested, in how you hear the word "rules", so very much before agreeing to become a submissive slave. There is a reason in which, that each master has there own idea of the term to fit them only. Just like how no two burgers are cooked the same. As the quality is at different levels. In all honesty, just from there personality in which they deem in them. You have masters, who are hard because that is just them. Then, you have the middle level master.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Where Did She Go??

Posted 01-11-2015 at 04:49 AM by MasterDaddy02

Where did she go? That is the question, that some Masters ask themselves. You have connected. You built a foundation. You reach that trust level. You could feel being apart of your sub. The green light was just that, with no yellow or red. The direction was straight forward, down the road. Everything was together in that relationship. Going right down the road and then boom! Yes, I said boom! Like if that wave came a shore and took your sub out to sea. Was it because of becoming scared? Was it because...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized