Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

25th October evening/26th October morning lifestyle rules

Posted 10-26-2014 at 01:54 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-27-2014 at 02:02 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

So I have started following some lifestyle rules and sleeping dares and wanted to report on what happened on my first night.
Last night I was dared to 'You will sleep naked with a vibrator with fresh batteries working in your Pussy. You may choose the vibrator's setting' by malesub19. So I put fresh batteries in and placed it on high in my pussy. I slept naked but kept my duvet over me so I didn't get cold. It was really hard to get to sleep last night with the vibrator on as...
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Sleeping and lifestyle control

Posted 10-26-2014 at 01:41 AM by sparklystar
Updated 11-20-2014 at 12:21 AM by sparklystar

Lifestyle rules - everyday
1. Whenever anyone says your name you are to drink 500ml of water within the next 5 minutes. You must hold it until you no longer can
2.For a Lifestyle idea how about this one. You´ll write " willing Slut" at a Body part each morning. Place it to a covered place, maybe breasts or inner thighs.
3.Starting now, you are only allowed to wear 2 things of the following at a time: Pants or skirts longer than midthigh, panties, bra, tights, socks (stockings
Posted in Daily blogs
Old

Worthless slut, deserves humiliating

Posted 06-16-2014 at 10:44 PM by sparklystar
Updated 06-17-2014 at 04:03 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,
I am such a worthless, pathetic slut that I was told to write this blog about why I am and why I deserve to be humiliated. In fact I’m so worthless I don’t even deserve to say ‘hi everyone’ I should be made to say ‘hi master/mistresses’ because I am the lowest of the low because I have vivid fantasies that I would like to happen to me such as being forced to be a pet, walk through town naked and blindfolded. This is pathetic as I am worthless and do not deserve to be treated like...
Posted in Uncategorized