Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Stupid April 1st

Posted 03-31-2010 at 05:58 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Blizzard better not pull another stupid joke like they did last year with SC 2. This year I don't want them to say, SC 2 is come out May 1st, because I know it won't be out May 1st.

Who's idea was it anyway to deem April 1st a fools day? And why did they do it? I could look it up, but I could really care less about it.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Since it made National News

Posted 03-31-2010 at 08:48 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

What do you think about that suicide in South Hadley MA?

I think it was on CNN and that is a National News Network.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Get a degree!

Posted 03-27-2010 at 08:19 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Actually, I am quite serious. None of my parents have a degree, well, a two year degree, but that does not get them anywhere. Because now e are in money issues. We can't buy nice things, its hard to pay the bills, we need to be careful for different insurances. Do you want to end up like this? Then I will tell you what my dad told me... go to college and get a degree so you can get a nice job that you enjoy. Then you don't have to worry about money.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No Murderers can Enter!!!

Posted 03-25-2010 at 09:19 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

It says in the Bible that no one who murders can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Bible also says if you repent and truly sorry for your sins, you will enter Heaven.

What if murderers later repented of what they have done and are truly sorry. Will they enter into the Kingdom?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How does this work?

Posted 03-24-2010 at 09:40 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Let's say a mod bans a member on their time, and their time is 2 hours behind me. So, if a mod bans that person 10:00 PM their time, that means it is 12:00 AM my time. So, will our ban lists on our computers have two different dates? A random set of dates 7/11/10 will be the person who is two hours behind me, and 7/12/010 that would be me.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This Should be good.... My Hurricane Forecast!

Posted 03-23-2010 at 07:24 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Now, do not use my forecast for life or death situations and take it with a grain of salt. I was just want to compete with forecasters and with some of you folks on here. I am going to see if my forecast will be more right than others.

June through August will be dangerous. I am thinking a major threat to Cuba, Mexico, and the Gulf Coast States. This year, cyclones can't go very far up north, because the air will be so dry, and with cooler waters. The pic below shows that. In the...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled 2.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	65   Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	66  
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

School Uniforms

Posted 03-23-2010 at 06:16 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

At least the US we dont have to wear school uniforms.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized