Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Super nice blog.

Posted 04-17-2016 at 03:07 PM by AbusiveMaster

So.

My little girl has been asking for a very long time for me to post a super nice blog. I told her that I already wrote nice blogs. But apparantly they werent nice enough.

"What is an IceMaiden" wasn't nice enough as she isn't elitist, and it had funny, true little things she does when she is a brat in it.

Both "Boobs" and "Bottoms" were rejected because "they are all about my sexual parts."

"Taking
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Taking me for granted?

Posted 04-15-2016 at 05:26 PM by AbusiveMaster

Recently I had a conversation with my little girl. I dont keep logs, and don't recall the exact wording, but it went something like.
Quote:
Me: So, you expect me to be here on the nights you say you won't be, on the offchance you change your mind?

Her: Exactly!
Although this was said (mostly) as a joke, it leads in nicely to the meat of this blog. Due to life being life, my little girl and I didn't see much of each other for a few days, then a short
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.38 average.

Dissapointing.

Posted 04-04-2016 at 04:07 AM by AbusiveMaster

Recently it was pointed out that my blog had made a "best blogs" shortlist that i wasn't aware even existed. That was rather nice, I almost smiled.

After that, my blog entries started to get down-rated by users, knocking me off the list. I don't particularly mind that, I wasn't aware there was a list till recently.

But then, see, I looked at the recent activity on my blog, and every single one of my recent visitors is someone I would class as a friend. That
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average.

Bottoms.

Posted 04-03-2016 at 10:41 AM by AbusiveMaster

So, where to go after a blog on boobs? The only way is down.

Icy has a beautiful bottom. I mean really. So many have you have seen her boobies by now that you all know they are stunning. I was going to say they pale in comparison to her bottom, but her bottom is quite pale, so instead we will say her little butt is stupendous.

Everyone has their own preferences, but mine is for a nicely rounded, padded behind.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Boobs.

Posted 04-02-2016 at 06:04 AM by AbusiveMaster

How do you make 2lb of fat gorgeous? Stick a nipple on it.

For those of you who don't know, my little girl is not so little in the chest department. She sports a stunning F cup (though F cups make sports difficult.) I don't know why I love boobs so much, they are just boobs. But I do, and hers most of all.

I adore the way they jiggle when she laughs.

Quote:
He had a broad face and a little round belly,
that shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is an Icemaiden?

Posted 04-01-2016 at 02:21 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 04-02-2016 at 05:40 AM by AbusiveMaster

According to Urban dictionary, a most excellent source of missinformation:

Quote:
ice maiden
A girl who acts cold hearted and bitchy towards all guys. Which sometimes is a turn-on for guys looking for a challenge or can be intimidating for guys who can't handle her personality.

Ice maiden are also girls who believe they are the elite. They often are mistaken to not have a heart, but their icy exterior hides their sweet, caring side. Ice maidens are generally hot girls who
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.

Happy Birthday Princess.

Posted 03-09-2016 at 02:04 PM by AbusiveMaster

Some of you may know that today is my princess' birthday. She turned 4 for the 25th time. Not only is today special because it blessed us with the most beautiful girl in cration, but it is also the first of her birthdays she has spent as mne.

Her proper present is the new WoW expansion (yes it is, no it isn't too expensive, hush child.) But as that won't be playable until around September, I wanted her to have something to mark the actual day. But what?

In our time together
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized