Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 1 [nxne]

Posted 12-06-2014 at 11:10 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 12-06-2014 at 11:20 AM by AnalGirl1

Hello my pet,

I was thinking hard about how this should play out... soo many options... soo many possibilities.
You've endured so long, so allowing you a simple orgasm doesn't seem to be fitting...
I want you to be made to orgasm... repeatedly.

So, for Monday, the 1st of December I have the following for you...

Starting from the morning, you'll be wearing this and only this while at home:
http://www.bilderhoster.net/7ff87g5b.jpg.html
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare Day by cmiller part two

Posted 10-17-2014 at 11:24 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 10-18-2014 at 02:11 PM by AnalGirl1

So with cuffed hands I asked the next one to pump my plug up one or two times.
But he didn't stop pumping it up and luckily I managed to grab his hand (while cuffed behind my back) after the 4th pump. I was so full! 10 is already hard! He smiled at me and didn't want to stop. I begged him and told it's already so full. We came to the agreement, that he could pump it up one more time. He looked me in the eye while doing this and he was so superior to me. He stopped then and I left, with O-legs
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare Day by cmiller

Posted 10-17-2014 at 11:23 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 12-11-2014 at 04:22 AM by AnalGirl1

This one will be the most difficult of all. Of course, it was made even more so by reducing the time on the last one.

For this one there will be no reductions, no leniency, you will complete the dare in it's entirety.

Enjoy

---------------------------------------
For this dare you will need:
Rope
Gag
Inflatable Plug
Tens Unit
Largest Dildo
Nipple Clamps
Bucket of Ice
Handcuffs
6 hour ice
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares by "Looking for .." 2 & 3 [German]

Posted 10-17-2014 at 05:44 AM by AnalGirl1

Vorbereitungen
Kleidung: Low-Rise-Jeans und eine dünne weiße Bluse (die Bluse muss so geknotet sein http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...50261904_1.jpg und nur durch den tief sitzenden Knoten zusammengehalten werden. Darunter trägst du einen Tanga und einen dunkelfarbigen Pushup der deine Brüste fest nach oben drückt und dabei nur knapp deine Nippel bedeckt, so dass alles oberhalb der Nippel sichtbar ist.

Aufgabe und Regeln
Zieh die Kleider an und achte darauf,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares by "Looking for .." 1 [German]

Posted 10-17-2014 at 05:36 AM by AnalGirl1

Kleidung:
Minirock (sollte so kurz wie möglich sein und im stehen knapp deinen Arsch bedecken, Crop Top, keine Unterwäsche, Heels.

Toys: Einen deiner Vibratoren in der Pussy. Dieser sollte dabei so groß wie möglich sein, aber du solltest ihn fast ganz reinschieben können, so dass nur ein kleiner Teil heraussteht. Zwei dünne/kleine Gummibänder die bei Bedarf ins Spiel kommen.
Sonstiges: Ein kleiner, nicht leicht zu sehender Gebrauchsgegenstand z.B. eine Kontaktlinse.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I became a prostitute (by nxne)

Posted 10-15-2014 at 04:24 AM by AnalGirl1

Firstly, I want you to look absolutely stunning, focuses on all of the curves in all the right places. Also put on some sexy underwear... something that will make you feel sexy when you wear it.

You are then to head to a hotel of your choice in the city, that has a bar/lounge. When you get there, start making eye contact with men around you. You can give them signals but you must wait until someone approaches. If you find the person attractive - you are not interested... I need
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Male Bathroom Punishment - by Kalade

Posted 09-24-2014 at 06:07 AM by AnalGirl1

Go to a public shower with cabines.
Choose a shower in the male area. close the cabin and have an (loud) orgasm under the shower. Then walk through the bathroom in just a towel with your wet hair open...

If you can't find a public shower, find a public toilet (for men) and wear a small skirt and no underwear.
Just be as loud, so everyone can hear you. Let your juice drop on your thighs, that everyone can see, what a horny slut you are.

Make shure, that, if
Posted in Uncategorized