Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

Being teased... and frustrated

Posted 09-02-2016 at 09:59 PM by pt26

Do to some life stuff Miss and I did not get to chat or play last night or in this morning. We did spend the day as usual chatting off and on while at work and with me sending the occasional video or picture when I could get away.

Then the afternoon hit and I found the coolest looking role play dare. Miss Lilly's school. I asked Miss permission to enroll in a class or two if that was ok. After checking it out she said I definitely should take the sissy 101 class and the self-control and Managment class. It's been a few years since I was in school so I am VERY nervous.

That's when the teasing began. Miss sent me out of the blue an amazing picture of a guy getting fucked by a strapon wielding woman. Wow how the heck am I supposed to be focused and productive with that image in my mind. She followed in up with another of a woman stretching a guy's gaping ass open. Telling me that this is what she wanted to do to me. God, I just wanted to leave then... But alas such is the life of a manager.

Anyway, I finally got home and as a bonus had some time alone. Miss immediately had me doing videos teasing her with my ass (which she LOVES) and "talking dirty" to her. Well I enjoying showing off my ass (my best feature I think) the talking dirty makes me embarrassed and I feel like I am not very good at it. But... Miss loves it so I shall do it to the best of my humble abities when asked. I teased my hole with My dildo until Miss told me to insert just the tip and to play but not go in far. A next round found me fucking had but still only with the tip.

Well, at this point I was begging Her to take me deep and hard but she said "nope". That was it but I could edge my poor little cook that was starting to drip but only in the shower. The cruel dirty part of that was she knows I only shower in the morning so in have to wait until then. So here I am trying to go to sleep horny and aroused but unable to touch...

Miss's horny, frustrated, teased, sissy, slut,
Jessy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 690 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments