Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Day 3 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-04-2014 at 11:38 PM by Nzrunner
Updated 07-05-2014 at 02:36 AM by Nzrunner

Potty training will be saved until after I get back from vacation! But tonight Mistress decided that this puppy needed some exercise to keep it in good shape. First I slid my inflatable vibrating butt plug in and pumped it up as many times as I could stand. I made to 9 hard pumps before I began cramping slightly and feeling like I needed to take a shit badly. That was the "easy" part, I now had to do 72 squats. Now I usually have no trouble with squats I am in good shape with strong legs but this? This was brutal! By number 9 I was sweating with drops sliding down my chest and forehead. By 19 I was having to clench for fear the plug would come blasting out of me each time I went down on my squat! After 40 I stopped and took a short break of 5 minute this did not help my desperately "full" feeling but at least I could catch my breathe. I did ten more and then truly considered quitting and telling Mistress that this puppy was just not ready for this type of exercise. Two thing stopped me from doing so and drove me to continue on the first was fear of the consequences for failing and the second was the strong desire to not disappoint Mistress. I knew if she commanded me to then she thought I could do it if I pushed myself to. So, I soldiered on and completed all 72!!! I then moved on to 20 jumping jacks the hardest part of these was that the cord from the plug kept swinging around and making noise while colliding with things. I ended up putting briefs on and tucking the cord into them to counter act that and was able to successful limit the noise so as to not wake the rest of the family! This also proved useful for my final exercise of 2 min running place. God, that plug bounced in me sooo much i thought it was going to bounce right out of me!!! The two minutes took forever but in the end I finally finished and just laid on the floor panting like the puppy I am tired and exhausted.

After a quick water break (which involved waddling out to the kitchen with that damn plug hindering my normal gait) and catching my breath I started on my next task. It was time to... learn some tricks!! Because all puppies should know some tricks for their Mistress's pleasure.

Mistress was very particular in stating that I was to practice these tricks in a very specific order! The order was play dead, sit, lay down, roll over and sit pretty(which I took to mean sitting with my head up high and proud with excellent posture). Playing dead was fun I kinda rolled on my back with my paws in the air and did not move for about 20 or 30 seconds. I then sat on all fours of course before laying down with my head resting on my front paws. I then practiced rolling over (this was much more difficult that I thought). Lastly, I sat looking pretty. With my front legs locked stiff and my ass resting on my hind legs, head high and proud trying to look "pretty" for Mistress. I did this routine 20 times being sure to do each trick perfectly!

Again a short water break later (i brought the bottle to my room this time) i started my final task. This was actually a reward! Since I got a raise at work Mistress said that I could orgasm!!! The only condition was that it had to be from anal stimulation only if I had to strike then the vibe part of the butt plug had to be on high and I had to pump it 5 more times. I tried so hard to cum just from the vibe part! It felt so good but I could just not find the perfect angle and was forced to stroke. So, i turned it on high and gave it 5 quick pumps they were bot huge pumps like the first ones but I still felt like I was going to pop. All it took was less than 2 minutes to cum a huge load like the horny puppy I am! I proceeded to turn of the vibe and then deflate and remove the plug. God! What a relief but I still felt so empty and kinda a little sad to see it gone. Then, like a good little slutty puppy I licked up my mess and curled up to write this report. Mistress ordered me to write it, post it and then go straight to bed. So here it is and goodnight I am going to sleep like one worn out pup!

Exhausted little puppy in training,
Nzrunner
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1631 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Don't get discourage with the anal stimulation only orgasms. It is definitely possible and you will get better at it over time. It is easier with a toy that you can grind against the prostate, but you can manage with just about anything.

Also I find that during the act of anal stim only orgasms you end up milking yourself in the process from all the prostate stimulation.

It was a great read, but if you find the time could you break up the wall of text a little for future posts? It's easy to lose your spot when it is all a single massive column.
  2. Old Comment
    I really loved reading this again, and DLdapper is right, it is a bit easier to read if you break it up into smaller paragraphs. Thank you again for sharing, you made me smile!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DLdapper View Comment
    Don't get discourage with the anal stimulation only orgasms. It is definitely possible and you will get better at it over time. It is easier with a toy that you can grind against the prostate, but you can manage with just about anything.

Also I find that during the act of anal stim only orgasms you end up milking yourself in the process from all the prostate stimulation.

It was a great read, but if you find the time could you break up the wall of text a little for future posts? It's easy to lose your spot when it is all a single massive column.
    Thanks for both your encouragement and your advice! I actually type the report up in another program on my phone and transfer it over so the paragraph spaces sorta get lost. But I will try to space in better before posting! Thanks again and for taking the time to comment I really do appreciate it!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Comment
    I really loved reading this again, and DLdapper is right, it is a bit easier to read if you break it up into smaller paragraphs. Thank you again for sharing, you made me smile!
    As I told DLdapper I shall work on the spacing in the future. Thanks again for reading and for your kind words as well. Which part made you smile the most?
  5. Old Comment
    I loved reading about you learning the tricks and "curling up" to write your report. Adorable!!!
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I loved reading about you learning the tricks and "curling up" to write your report. Adorable!!!
    Thanks!!! The tricks part was my favorite of the night too!!!! I am sad i will be gone with no posting for a while but when i return i am sure i will have much to tell everyone about!
  7. Old Comment
    Can I ask you a question? What brand is your inflatable plug? I have been looking for an inflatable plug or dildo that does not have terrible reviews, everyone I have seen 50%+ of the reviews say it went flat within the first few weeks. Thank you!
  8. Old Comment
    Here is the link to the one that I bought

http://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-...able+butt+plug
  9. Old Comment
    Oh yay! That is the one I ordered!
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Oh yay! That is the one I ordered!
    Cool you will enjoy it so much!!!!
  11. Old Comment
    Now that I think about it, I'm in the market for an inflatable plug as well, I'll have to check that one out!
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nzrunner View Comment
    Cool you will enjoy it so much!!!!
    I hope so! I am going to use it as a dildo, not a plug. Right now I have 2 plugs, one is the tiniest plug that is available anywhere online, and the other is only slightly bigger, but glass. I still struggle to get the glass one in, I am a bit too tight, but once I get it in the discomfort is delicious!