Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Birthday!

Posted 10-06-2016 at 05:55 PM by The Slutty Princess

It was my birthday today! It felt like it had been eighteen for too long, I’m finally nineteen years old and it’s been an awesome eighteen years of life!

Before I go about expressing the wonderful celebrations I had, I’ll start with this...I have the best girlfriend in the entire world!

I awoke, expecting to find her laying by my side but to my surprise, she was gone. I knew she had work early in the morning but I was expecting her to wake me up before she left to wish me a happy birthday and give me a kiss, like she did every morning that she had work, and quite honestly, I was a little disappointed. I rolled out of bed and slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a sweater since it was a little chilly in the house. I glanced at my phone on my way to the bathroom, it was already flooded with messages from friends and family, wishing me a happy birthday and I was actually quite surprised at the number of messages I had, considering how early it had been in the morning. After taking a quick shower, I lazily headed to the kitchen. I wasn't in a rush to get ready for classes, my classes didn’t start until late afternoon.

I was completely speechless when I entered the kitchen. The kitchen island was littered with gifts. My body was tingling. She had outdone herself. There were three boxes neatly wrapped in purple wrapping paper with ornate black bows around each package. In front of the packages were a bouquet of flowers, a purple teddy bear, a long note, and a chocolate frosted donut with “Happy Birthday” spelt out on it with red glaze. Every item on the table meant something to me and she knew it as well as I did. I hadn’t even got to the note yet and I was already on the verge of tears. The bouquet of flowers were beautiful white gardenias, my favorite flower in the entire world. The teddy bear may seem like it doesn’t have much meaning but it has more meaning than I could tell you. When I was born, my grandma had bought me a purple teddy bear that slept with my since I was in the hospital until I moved off to college. It meant the world to me because that little bear was the bear I cried on, the ear I hugged tightly when I needed it, my comfort bear, my loveable bear. Sadly, in the process of moving, my purple teddy bear (Her name was actually Jasmine) was lost. I was devastated. Sammie knew it and what’d she do? She bought me another bear, nearly identical to Jasmine! The gifts could have stopped there and I would have been the most satisfied nineteen-year-old girl in the world but like I said, Sammie outdid herself. Before I even touched the gift boxes, I sat down on the stool and began reading the note. Like I said before, I was already on the verge of tears, but now they flowed out of me like Niagara Falls. I thought about keeping the note private but I’ve decided I’d share it. I want you all to know just how special she is. In her pretty handwriting and pink ink, she penned me the most beautiful letter.

“My beautiful Lia,
I know you’re sound asleep and I hope this doesn’t wake you up but I need you to know this. Hopefully, I can find words to give my feelings justice, I’m not as good with words as you are. It’s been almost ninety days since we’ve been together and I’ve fallen for you completely. It’s crazy, it’s an amazing feeling. Still, some people say it hasn’t been long enough or that we don’t know what love is, but I know that this is it. This is that once in a lifetime thing that sparks the beginning of an amazing loved that can last forever. This is that incredible, silly, “you can be yourself around me”, love that some people spend their entire lives looking for. It’s the kind that is going to endure all that life throws at us, as we have already seen, and we are only going to come out stronger...together, as partners. In these ninety days, I have realized that you aren’t only my girlfriend, you’re my best friend, my soulmate, my shoulder to cry on, my angel, a hand to hold, a soft place to land, and I swear you think you’re a little bit of my mother! You’ve cared for me so much in this time. In a way I’ve never known and I could never thank you enough for being the only one to ever wipe my tears from my face when this world becomes too much, for taking care of me through surgery these past few weeks, and taking care of me in some many other ways before this, for loving me when I didn’t know how to love myself, and for showing me all the wonderful, amazing, and great things that I myself can do and all that we are capable of doing together. All my life, you’ve stood by me and I hope to stand by you for the rest of yours. Thank you for believing in me, the things that I love to do, and helping me become even better in them. Thank you for never letting me down and raising me up when others do let me down. Thank you for hugging me tight and letting me squeeze you back even tighter when things become so overwhelming for the both of us and somehow making it all better by saying you are here for me and you love me. Memories, smiles, kisses, hugs, sex, long phone calls at midnight. You’ve built me up so much the past few months. We’ve come a long way and there is still so much left for us to do. So many memories to be made, holes to be filled. I’m not completely built up yet and we both know I can stumble and fall sometimes but I can promise you, I’m never going to give up on you or myself. I know I may say it a lot but I want you to never forget it, I love you, Lia. You are my hero. You’re my entire world. You are my everything and I could not make it in this world without you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had and every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. You make me happy and I hope to do the same for you for the rest of my life, forever and always, my beautiful princess. I’m never leaving you. I’m never going to stop loving you. I promise you, I’m going to marry you and grow old with you and do everything we ever talked about...together. I’m going to love you unconditionally and uncontrollably for the rest of my life. Loving you this way is the best feeling I’ve ever had and knowing that you love me back just the same makes me the luckiest girl alive. I love you, pretty girl, now open the small present first. I made a promise to you and I plan to keep it! You are amazing, beautiful, loving, caring, sweet, gorgeous, one of a kind, and so much more! Happy ninetieth birthday baby girl!”

Well, by the time I got done reading it, I already had tears running down my cheeks and I hadn’t even got to the three presents that were still sitting before me. As the note had instructed me, I opened the gift box first. The box was about the size of a dollar bill but what it contained was even smaller. Inside the box was a beautiful ring, a promise ring. The ring was sterling silver with little swirls of gold. In the middle of the ring are three diamonds. It’s beautiful! I added some two pictures in my album, I tried to take close-ups to show the detail but the pictures don’t do it justice, it’s much more beautiful in person! I slid the ring on my finger and moved onto the next box. I was unable to control my emotions. The next box contained a few Pink sweatshirts that I’ve wanted for some time. Finally, it came to the last box. The last box was nearly flat but still neatly wrapped in the elegant purple wrapping paper. I tore open the box to find Fifth Harmony tickets to their upcoming concert in December in Chicago! I couldn’t have been more delighted. If you don’t know, Fifth Harmony is my favorite band of all-time. I’ve been following them since their days on the X Factor! I was literally the happiest girl in the world and I sent her text message after text message, thanking her for all the gifts, telling her how much I loved her. Of course, my messages didn’t do my love justice and I couldn’t wait to see her to tell her in person.

I didn’t want to, but I forced myself to shower, dress, and get ready for the day. I really wanted to stay home and wait for Sammie to get back but I decided it would be best to attend classes. After classes, it was already late evening when I returned home. I couldn’t wait to get home and see my little angel. I kid you not, as soon as I opened the door and saw her smiling face in the kitchen, I nearly tackled her and pinned her against the fridge, kissing her like I’ve never kissed her before. After playing around with each other for a little while, exchanging how much we loved each other, we decided to go out to eat, to a steakhouse. I ended up ordering a humongous sirloin with mushrooms, while Sammie went with a chicken bacon ranch wrap. With our bellies full and our hearts satisfied, we went back to the house. Sammie’s taking a shower right now, which allowed me to write this, and after the shower, we plan on watching a few movies to finish off this great day. I’d love to finish it off with a little birthday sex but the doctor recommends that Sammie “keep her activities very mild” but who knows, maybe we’ll say screw the doctor’s recommendations!

It should be an eventful weekend. Tomorrow, I have plans to go out and party with some college friends for my birthday. Saturday, I am spending the entire day with my family for my birthday, and Sunday I’m going out with old high school friends and meeting up with Hailey for my birthday! Lucky me, I get four more birthday celebrations! None will top the one Sammie has given me.

Goodnight getDare,
I love you all.
Lia.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1676 Comments 12
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad your day was great. Happy birthday!
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like an amazing day (and weekend ahead). Happy Birthday!
  3. Old Comment
    I was smiling during the entire read - knowing how the amazing Sammie made your day so special! Happy Birthday!
  4. Old Comment
    Nothing is more special, then how Sammie express the importance in celebration of your Birthday. That is what the true meaning of love is! Happy 19th Birthday Lia!
  5. Old Comment
    Happy Birthday Lia! I am so happy for you! I could only read part of the beginning of this message, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday now. I have to go to work soon, but will leave a proper message afterwards.

You are wonderful, and I thank God for a friend like you

Joanna <3
  6. Old Comment
    Happy Birthday, Slutty Princess!
  7. Old Comment
    Lia, thank you for sharing. That is so beautiful and you are both are so blessed. Your love for each other warms my heart. It is so beautiful. It makes me hopeful and makes me think of possibility. Sammie is right, a lot of people long for a love like that. She was wrong when she said she doesn't write as well as you. Her heart was in that letter, just as your heart was in the letter to your Grandpa.

I've been sad lately because a part of me isn't sure if I will find my Lady. A part of me knows I will, full of faith and without doubt in God. I will keep seeking, asking, taking action, etc. If it happens, there are no words. If it doesn't, c'est la vie. But either way, even if I do not find happiness, to hear that one person I care about has ~ that is enough for me. It is good to know it exists and a friend of mine has it. It warms my soul.

Besides, the Lord is my strength, my everything. His Will be done.

That letter is beautiful. I cried a little too at its beauty. I hope to have a letter like that too someday. I hope to find a love like that one day. May God continue to bless you both.

Love,
    Joanna
    Updated 10-07-2016 at 07:32 PM by Joan Sky
  8. Old Comment
    Happy birthday, Lia. You are such a lucky girl. Your girlfriend is a rare treasure.
  9. Old Comment
    Happy belated birthday! So happy that things are wonderfully working out!!
  10. Old Comment
    Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes!
    I've had an awesome two nights with Sammie and friends!
    I can't wait to see the family tomorrow.
    Maybe I'll give a report depending on the time I get back!
    Kisses,
    Love you all,
    Lia
    Posted 10-07-2016 at 07:15 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by joansky View Comment
    Lia, thank you for sharing. That is so beautiful and you are both are so blessed. Your love for each other warms my heart. It is so beautiful. It makes me hopeful and makes me think of possibility. Sammie is right, a lot of people long for a love like that. She was wrong when she said she doesn't write as well as you. Her heart was in that letter, just as your heart was in the letter to your Grandpa.

I've been sad lately because a part of me isn't sure if I will find my Lady. A part of me knows I will, full of faith and without doubt in God. I will keep seeking, asking taking action, etc. If it happens, there are no words. If it doesn't, c'est la vie. But either way, even if I do not find happiness, to hear that one person I care about has ~ that is enough for me. It is good to know it exists and a friend of mine has it. It warms my soul.

Besides, the Lord is my strength, my everything. His Will be done.

That letter is beautiful. I cried a little too at its beauty. I hope to have a letter like that too someday. I hope to find a love like that one day. May God continue to bless you both.

Love,
    Joanna
    Joanna,
    You're the best! I've never loved a person more than I love Sammie. I always despised the phrase "I'd give an arm for someone" because I always thought of it was a lie, nobody would be that foolish. Through 90 days (now 91 days together) I've come to realize that I would give any limb to keep her by my side. You are 100% correct, anything written from the heart is written beautifully. Anything that makes me cry is written beautifully! I will never lose her letter, I already put it in my small fireproof safe in my closet!

Don't be sad. Love will always find a way. It may take a few years, a few months, or you may find it tomorrow, but it will always find its way! People who are meant to be together will find each other! Keep your hopes held high. Honestly, months ago, I couldn't have predicted I'd be where I am today. Months ago, I was dating a boy and wondering where my life was headed, now I am completely in love with a woman, I've found my purpose in life, and I know where my life is headed. The pieces fell together. I love you Joanna, keep your spirits high and your pieces will fall together.

Love you,
    Lia
    Posted 10-07-2016 at 07:24 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Comment
    Joanna,
    You're the best! I've never loved a person more than I love Sammie. I always despised the phrase "I'd give an arm for someone" because I always thought of it was a lie, nobody would be that foolish. Through 90 days (now 91 days together) I've come to realize that I would give any limb to keep her by my side. You are 100% correct, anything written from the heart is written beautifully. Anything that makes me cry is written beautifully! I will never lose her letter, I already put it in my small fireproof safe in my closet!

Don't be sad. Love will always find a way. It may take a few years, a few months, or you may find it tomorrow, but it will always find its way! People who are meant to be together will find each other! Keep your hopes held high. Honestly, months ago, I couldn't have predicted I'd be where I am today. Months ago, I was dating a boy and wondering where my life was headed, now I am completely in love with a woman, I've found my purpose in life, and I know where my life is headed. The pieces fell together. I love you Joanna, keep your spirits high and your pieces will fall together.

Love you,
    Lia
    Thank you so much Lia