Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Daddy's Little girl!

Welcome to the thoughts of Leona.
To the right you will find her insanity,
To the left you will find her half-reality,
In the centre of it all, you will find
him.
Rate this Entry

Prom.

Posted 04-26-2008 at 12:27 PM by Oreo_here
Updated 04-26-2008 at 12:30 PM by Oreo_here

Ok,ok. So I have my prom coming up (May 15th) I haven't got a clue what to wear, I didn't even think I would go, but my entire year are going, and my year tutor will just keep harassing me too, so I decided I will.
Anyway, I was wondering if anybody on here knows of any good sites for dresses(U.K price range). The style is short dresses, knee high at least. I was looking for something Satin and white yet unique.Or yellow[Not too bright though!]
I really want to go to this and I will do my utmost to look a million dollars!
Anyway, i'm quite fussy...Well, not quite, I -am- fussy. I like lady-style clothing,elegant and beautiful, and not afraid to pay the money to look good. Anyway. I was thinking of getting a pin up hair style, which will cost around 80-100, after the steam and blow dry and stuff. So that alone will cost me an arm and a leg!
Anyone whom can find the best prom dress for me I will surely give a Rep point too(or more if I can) I just really need this. I want to put those -bullies- to shame. =)

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1442 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    a dress that short at a prom :O:O

don't most gals wear floor length dresses?

erm all the posh shops i know are botiques so only bristol :S
  2. Old Comment
    Aye. In a year 11 prom! But the sixth formers are wearing knee high dresses! My friend is wearing baby pink knee high, some other is wearing yellow and black knee high! I want satin, fo'serious. I love Satin.
  3. Old Comment
    hey as long as there is no underwear

joking lol

have you seen anything you like online?