Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

Life, It's seriously not worth it!

Posted 05-13-2008 at 09:50 PM by Knots101

You know what, I seriously do hate my parents and wish i lived with my grandpa and grandma. I may move their for a week or two soon.

Well ok all started last night when some friends wanted me to get 2grams of weed to smoke up and then i worked for 3 hours trying to get ahold of my dealer to order it. Then he forgot it when i got to school. In the end i got the 2 grams but I can't even fucking smoke any! UGHHH!!!!!!!!! Now, there is the initial incident, so today me and my friends went out to see a movie and seeing as i live in a small town a half hour away from EVERYONE i rarly get to do this. I had a BLAST! I was in a wicked good mood, Then when my mom picked me up as we were driving home i pitched the idea that we should move to the city and she went crazy on me! Now shes pissed as hell. I'm fed up! Ive been in this shithole town for 9 years, NINE FUCKING YEARS!!! Only 3 years ago did i fucking get some friends! And they were in the city, So i never got to see them much but at school. So yeah i pitched the idea and telling her the truth that the city is safer then this town because i know people here who do whatever they want cause their is not a single cop. Not a sheriff or anything. We have a fire hall thats all. Like seriously the prices are about the same in the city as out here, maybe a bit more. Like seriously I don't think I'm asking for to much here. All i want is a social life. I enjoyed just hanging out so much that i didn't even remember i had weed! Like really, My mom is so stuck up and bitchy that she will not move to a smaller house! Their is me my dad and mom in a 5 floor house. THAT IS A BIT EXCESSIVE!! They work so much i barely see them and when i do their in their room sleeping or watching TV we might sit down a couple times a month and watch a movie or eat together, besides that we do are own thing. I want to be with them. I wish we didn't live in this big house. Like its a freaking jog just to go ask them a question. But like i really love just having time to walk around with my friends. I acutely feel like i have a place. I sometimes wonder if my parents love me.... My mom was like you gonna get a job if we move out their (no places to work here) and I'm like OH THATS A BAD THING i could have a social life and my own cash to spend???? I told her i may move to my grandpas house! She doesn't get me at all! The only people who get my is my grandparents. I think I'm gonna ask them if i may stay at there house for a week if i promise to be home by 7 and in bed by 10. That is very reasonable isn't it? But like is it to much to ask that they consider moving? They always flat out tell me. NO! Its a dead subject stop asking, Was my moms exact words. I know my parents have gaven me like everything, I just want to stand on my own 2 feet and not to be babied all the way... I'm going to talk to them tomorrow and tell them I'm going to move out for a week or 2 and i promise to do my school work. I have a feeling they wont care, they never have. Well i can say a suicidal thought crossed my mind tonight. I told my mom, "screw a social life, and well I'm at it screw a family life, Oh fuck whats the point SCREW LIFE!!!" Am i over reacting? Maybe suicide is over reacting. But i can't go through with it so don't worry. Please tell me their being unreasonable?

PS i'm gonna have the comments completely open this time! Please respond i need help!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1287 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Probably laughable, but stand back for a second and just take a few deep breaths. We all have MAJORshitty moments and weeks, but it's just life. Life's a bitch. But you're 15... you've got an awesome 80+ years ahead of you yet
  2. Old Comment
    Boo,dear, do you not think the houses in the City are a little more expensive then in a rurual area? Either that or maybe she was just in a bad mood. People (Females in general) do have wild mood swings,G! That should know by now! Other then that, do not be so hacety! Indeed, I agree withNewSlave, you are only 15, and I know it's hard to make friends. I only ever had a few, but be patient,luff. Three more years will fly, then you can make your own choices and decissions. But fo'serious, if you want to talk,babe, hit me up yeah. I'm not a freakin' friend for eye candy,dude!