Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > WetSwimmerGirl

Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Swim Dare Report 2

Posted 05-19-2024 at 06:47 PM by WetSwimmerGirl
Updated 05-19-2024 at 06:52 PM by WetSwimmerGirl

Many people think that it is easy for people asking for dares to do them. I think that a true dare is supposed to push limits amd make one's heart pump harder.

So, please forgive my delay in doing the dares and sharing my experiences. For me, authenticity is important. For me many of the dares here are quite challenging, taking some time to build up to, plan, think through. Perhaps at a place where no one knows me, some of these requests would have been easier. But I do the dares at a place where I practice swimming almost daily and where many people know me, so I need to be extra careful - or have a good backup story And with that out of the way, here is my report. This dare was a combination from few different people.

In the morning, I dressed in a tshirt, a snap skirt, and sneakers; nothing more and nothing less. I got into my Civic, and that is when the first part of my dare started. Looking around to make sure the coast is clear, I snapped open my skirt and set it on the seat next to me. I looked down amd knew that by the end of the trip, the seat underneath would have a wet spot.

I backed out of the driveway with my eyes scanning the windows of nearby houses for any curious eyes, but everything was quiet. The roads were empty and by the time I got to the highway, I almost forgot that I was half naked. That is, until I saw several trucks, quickly remembering how open is the view into my tiny car to anyome driving an SUV, van, and certainly a truck. Yet, traffic was extremely light, so I stayed strong in keeping my hands away from the skirt. About 15 minutes and a couple of close calls later, I pulled into the gym parking lot. My vagina was glistening and I was happy to finally get my skirt back. Yes, the wet spot was there.

Dressing for swimming was uneventful. But this was the start of the next part of the dare. I reached down between the legs, tugged the swimsuit down and to the right, setting it back about an inch of center. This was just enough to have one of the lips of the vagina, the labia, to be left outside. It was rather scandolous, and my nipples instantly hardened. The swimsuit pushed into the vagina amd against the clitoris, amplifying the sensation. When I kelt my legs closed, it was barely perceptible. But when I walked, this wardrobe malfunction seemed to just call for attention; at least that is how it seemed to me.

Deep breath. And another. And I was happily exited the locker room into the pool. With towel in hand, I felt I could instantly cover up if the need arose. And that gave me courage. A smile and a wave at the lifeguard. A couple of familiar faces among the swimmers. But this time it was also cool blow against the labia, the rubbing of the vagina, and a pounding heart. Fortunately, no one seemed to have noticed. I pulled the towel aside, amd with no emergency protection, came to the edge of the pool and dove in.

The warmup. Kicking with the feet, rubbing of the vagina. I focused on swimming, occassionally glancing around for any piercing glances. Nothing, I dare say even disappointongly nothing. But I was pleased, as the third part of the dare was about to begin.

Taking a short rest, I reached down and repeated the same manuever as before, this time exposing the entire vagina. I felt relief as the swimsuit stopped eating into my sensitove parts, allowing cold water to sooth it. I could not resist rubbing myself for a minute, while vigilantly scanning the surroundings. And off I went.

Freestyle, arguably the easiest for my predicament, we smoothly.

Breaststroke was tricky. Pulling legs apart afforded good views for an interested observer, however mosr swimmers focus on their swimming, and there were practically no one on the bleachers.

Back crawl required some attention. If done properly, the hips are high - and so my bared vagina. A sight of a naked vagina gliding through water must have been something. Fortunately, I intentionally chose the last lap to be such that the exposed part would face away from the lifeguard.

And thus, I completed this part of the dare, with my vagina pulsating, heart pumping, and nipples ready to pierce my swimsuit. No, it wasnt naked swimming in a public swimming pool, but ... well, it kind of was. People just needed to pay attention

Ride home was more eventful because of traffic. A couple of times I grabbed my skirt to cover up. A couple of times I may even have been seen, hard ro know for sure. Getting home was a relief. And I hope you know exactly what relief I am talking about. Lol.

A big thanks to those who provided dare ideas that allowed me to push my limits and accomplish things that I didn't think I can.

P.S. And I am quite sure the lifeguard saw me. I worked as a lifeguard before, we see more than people think His parting look was telling.
Posted in Dare Reports
Views 276 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very exciting ready!