Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > useless lucy

Rate this Entry

PM dares :)

Posted 05-05-2024 at 07:37 AM by useless lucy
Updated 05-28-2024 at 11:07 AM by useless lucy (Adding more tasks and organising existing ones)
Tags pm dare

You can include up to five words per message to punish me

Pain:
SPANK X - I will spank my ass X time (max 40) with an implement of your choice
RUBBER - I will snap a rubber band on a body part of your choosing (except for publicly visible ones) 2 to 8 times
TOOTHPASTE – I will put toothpaste on my clit or asshole (your choice) for 5 minutes
BRUSH – Like TOOTHPASTE but I will brush the chosen area with a toothbrush and toothpaste
CLOTHESPINS - I will put clothespins on my nipples for X minutes (max 10), and I will pull them off X times without opening them
NIPPLES: I will spank each nipple x times (5-15) with the closest flat object, or object of your choice
NETTLES - I will go out (when I'm able) and pick some nettles. I will then rub them over my nipples, clit or asshole (or all three…) for 1/2 minute (Only works if it is currently nettle season)

Workout:
SQUAT - I will do 10 squats (you can add specifications if you want)
PUSHUP - I will do 5 pushups (you can add specifications if you want)
SITUP - I will do 15 situps (you can add specifications if you want)
STRETCH - I will do a stretching exercise of your liking (while naked or while clothed)
EXERCISE - I will do an exercise you give me that is not listed above and if I fail a punishment can be administered
NO PAIN NO GAIN - I will have to exercise under pain...both the workout and the pain are up to you.

Humiliation:
PANTY GAG - I will wear my underwear for a day and gag myself with them for 10 minutes at the end of it
FINGER - I will finger my ass for one minute and clean my finger with my mouth X times
BITCH – I will get on all fours, bark, whimper and wag my “tail” (my ass) while doing the other PM-Dares
TYPE – I will write one humiliating thing on a (not publicly visible) bodypart of your choice
BEG – I will beg you for anything you want
ACTION - I will have to video tape the dare you give me. (Will not be sent, just for further humiliation on my part)

Getdare:
ABOVE - I will have to post in a person above thread of your choice within my limits
POST - with a link to a thread and I will post to it, within limits. If it involves "joining" the thread I will decide to join or not
SIG - I will add what you want to my signature (within reason)
ADD - I will add a pm dare within my limits
SWAP - You may give me one dare from your own list, and I will give you one of mine. Both within limits of course.

Other:
NATURE - I will fill my underwear with leaves and/or leaves for X hours (max 3)
PLUG - I will plug my ass for X minutes (max 60)
BIND - I will tie myself to something and stay like that for x minutes
DICE - I will do a dice dare of your choice within my limits
RULE - I will follow a rule you send me for 3 days
FUN - Send me your favourite dare within my limits and I'll complete it
SLUT SAVINGS - I will put 1 euro towards buying a new slutty outfit, toy, or accessory. When the fund reaches 50 euros, the next person who sends me the PM gets to choose what the purchase is. When the fund can afford that item, I'll buy it and reset the fund

Feel free to add modifiers to the dares you send me if you want to
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 797 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments