Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rate this Entry

A day in the life of...

Posted 06-18-2013 at 01:49 PM by DeBael

Day three, Charlotte wanted me to be Joyce today.
She's very conservative and kinda a prude but Marylandguy dared me to wear a thong, so I decided to experiment. I put on the thong, bluching very red and looked at my ass multiple times in the mirror. Wondering if they're really as great as other girls say. Then I put on my bra, jeans pants, a long sleeved shirt showing absolutely no cleavage, a sweatervest and put on black ankleboots.
I then started my computer and checked my dares. I stared shifting a bit as Joyce would do while wearing a thong, constantly picking it. I saw I had 3 new dares on top of the one I was given by Charlotte. The first one I started immediately: give myself some breast bondage for the day. I looked up some tutorial on the internet and tied them up step after step. After I was done I just looked at it. It looked so slutty and cheap. I heard my sister knock on the door so I quickly put on my top clothes again. "Hey sis, I'm going to the store, you need anything?"
"No, but thanks for asking I replied."
"Finally someone with manner, eh? About time" She mocked me.
I got ready to do the next few dares: I gathered my most decent one piece swimsuit, a nomal (noisy) vibator and a remote controlled one. I waited until my sister came home again, we ate together and I went out to do the dares.

I drove to a kinda local park, still a distance away from my home. After parking I insterted the remote vib and went for a walk in the park. I had picked 10 condition for when I had to put the vib on to edge (like old man walking alone, couple on a bench,...) as a part of the dare. All by all the dare went smooth, there was almost always something I could lean on for when my legs went to jelly. Though at one point (I guess while checking my phone) I dropped the controller. I didn't notice until I felt the sensation on my clit. I dropped to the ground, raising some attention... I looked around and noticed some guy walking up to me. "Miss, you allright?"
I tried to answer, but I couldn't really do it with my state of arrousal. "I.. Is that.. In y'r hand? That remote?" I stumbled in broken dutch.
Thinking I just couldn't speak dutch he swapped to english.
"Yes. You dropped this. Here."
I got up, thanked very enthusiastically him and being in the state gave him a little kiss on the cheek. It's not really something Joyce'd do normally but after 8 edges...
The thong made my ass feel so bare and public, I couldn't stop thinking about how much of a slut I was becoming. After leaving the park I felt like doing the second dare.
I went to a nearby bathroom, got into a stall and pulled out my bigger vibrator. I sat down on the lid and started the dare. My moans were unhearable over the noise my vib made, I'm sure everyone in there knew I was cumming. I started kicking the door when I was about to orgasm. After I was done I heard two girls giggling loudly outside the stall. I got out and passed them without showing my face. They pointed and started laughing even louder, I ran back to my car and left.

It's a very warm day today so naturally I was sweating like crazy, seeking some refreshment, I drove to a public pool a decent distance from where I live to do the next dare.
I went to the changing room and picked a seat very far away from the enterance. There I started undressing, very nervously until I was only wearing my still wet panties and the rope bra. I then had to go and pick a locker. I heard giggling here and there.
I took the one piece out of my bag, undressed completely and stuffed everyting except my onepiece in the locker. Then I finally put it on. People were talkig about me and I just looked around shamefully. Such a whore I was.
After my refreshment I went for a shower but had to naked, I tried to cover myself trough the whole proces but lots of people could see my whole body. I'm seriously becoming a total slut. I walked back to my locker, fighting against the tears of humiliation... I dried myself and got dressed. I didn't put the rope of thong back on but chose for normal plain underwear. I had to stuff the bra alot because Joyce is suposed to have boobs.

I was getting hungry so I returned home. My sister made dinner for the both of us and I told her what I did today. She said she'd have loved to help out with them, grinning maliciously.
After diner I went to check my dares again and saw I recieved two new ones.
To start I decided I had to be punished for my slutty behavior so I took a wooden spoon, took of my shoes and slapped the hell out of my feet until I was crying in pain. My sis saw me halfway, looked confused at me.
Next dare was to give myself a swirly. This is new to me so I tried to do it right the first time, trying to insert me head very deep and making it flush is not that easy for me.
"You using that toilet?" I hear a voice behind me. My sis. "Either you do it now or after I used it, come on." She then exited the bathroom to let me do it in private. I just couldn't apply the pressure right and it did nothing but let go a tiny stream of water.
She then entered the room. "Come on I raelly have to go. Put your face in it." I did and she flushed. I felt my head being sucked down just like my hair. I got back up, coughing loud. "Now go do your next one, I want us to be able to watch dexter tonight together." she said to me.

We were just watching together. Me getting red and looking away when Quinn was giving that one night stand anal.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1683 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    fascinating and funny again!