Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 2

Posted 05-26-2015 at 10:29 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

As some of you will have seen my current trial master is going through some personal issues. Obviously I am not going to divulge what it wrong but just be aware that I do know what he is going through and I am completely understanding of it.

In other terms this means I was left to my own devices pretty much. He was supposed to send me rules for the day but given the circumstances couldn't. I used my own initiative and followed some of the rules from the previous day.

He did give me strict instructions on the underwear I could wear though and these were my rubber bra and rubber zip up short style panties. Before getting dressed in them though I did write slut on my chest and whore on my left foot this time as I assumed he would want this. I then put the rubbers on followed by a skirt and t-shirt.

Now I had to go into town to but birthday cards and presents for my grandparents. So I left straight after breakfast. It was a mild day in the UK as some of you might know but the bus I had to take was baking.

Note to self: rubber+heat = sweat + uncomfortableness (not even sure that's a word).

I was so uncomfortable. The tightness of the rubber was causing me to sweat, which was causing my skin to get slippy and the rubber to start shifting. The slightest movement I made and my ass would squeak across the rubber. I was lucky in the sense I was the only one upstairs but it was humiliating and I felt nervous someone downstairs would hear.

After getting off the bus I had to wander through town buying things but the rubber (being all slick) caused a huge wedgie which was too uncomfortable to leave. I tried to discreetly unpick it but i lost grip on the rubber, it flinged back onto my skin not only causing a very noticeable rubber slapping noise but causing me to wince in pain. After that I decided I would just have to deal with it as a few people were starting to look at me strangely.

The bus journey home was just as bad as going to town with the heat, yet I still couldn't do anything because there were people upstairs. Once home I sorted out my uncomfortableness, wrapped up my presents and walked to the post office.

The post office was so cool that the moment I walked in I felt to relieved. My skin started cooling down and it was so nice. Shame I was only there for about 20 minutes tops.

I came back home, did some revision and messaged my trial master, asking if there was anyway I could gain 30-60 minutes without the rubber on. He said if i spank each ass cheek and tit 25 times I could remove them for 50 minutes. Of course I leapt at this chance to cool off so spanked myself hard (caused me a bit of pain to sit back down) and removed the rubber and put my clothes back on. Yes I had to go commando but the cool air from my window was enough to make me just enjoy it. I put the underwear back on after 50 minutes and immediately started feeling warm again. Rubber might be a kink for me but it sure is very warm.

The rest of the afternoon passed without too much trouble until I was about to get ready for bed when Sir asked me to strip to my rubbers, get three coins and my vibe and complete a short task. I had to put the vibe on high in my panties, place a coin under each knee and hold it against the wall and another coin between my nose and the wall and hold it there for five minutes.

It took forever, every so often the vibe would send shudders of pleasure through me and I would move my knee and drop a coin, having to restart the timer. I dropped the coins 9 times and still only managed 4 minutes and 57 seconds, although I managed to persuade him to drop the three seconds. I'm still waiting to see if he is planning on punishing me for the dropping of the coin 9 times.

I was going to take my rubbers off and go to bed but my flatmate decided now would be a good time to come knocking (it really wasn't). I threw my nightdress over my rubber, hide the vibe and opened the door. She had me help her with some work and then when I got back to my room I was exhausted, so stripped the rubbers off and went straight to bed, forgetting to show master the wetness of the rubber.

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 960 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments