Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Trial run - Week 1, Day 5, Master 1

Posted 05-16-2015 at 03:46 AM by sparklystar

So I'm back,

As you know I took a temporary break from my trial run's so that all of the potential masters would get the same treatment, fairness in my decision.

So yesterday I picked up where we left off with Switcharoo and the mantras and pet play. It was a nice relaxed set of rules yesterday, which was nice to get me back into the swing of things after the break.

He had me repeat the mantra as normal before crawling to the bathroom and back three times. This made me feel happy and subby inside as I love pet play but it was slightly painful as the carpet/tiles are rough and hurt my knees. During my shower I wrote on my breasts 'Sir' and my pussy 'slut'. This made me feel very submissive and different to how it felt having 'Sir' written on my stomach as it somehow felt he had more control over the parts of me which make me a slut.

I then got dressed, commando with tight black jeans and a white t-shirt with penguins. It felt revealing and I was slightly worried people would realise at the concert to see S Club 7 I went to last night but luckily they were all distracted by what was going on.

There wasn't any other rules to follow but I had to send a message based on how I felt the five days I'd had so far with him had gone. That is obviously private between me and him but I have enjoyed what had been set so far.

After my concert I went to bed in just pyjama bottoms as the number of items I'm allowed to wear each night has been slipping to 0... eek!

Hope all of you are well and sorry for the long wait,

Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1461 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    S CLUB 7!? i haven't heard of them in years.. i think they used to have a show on ABC family, didn't they? how many more trials do you have for each candidate?
  2. Old Comment
    Yes. It was called miami 7 or something along those lines. Each master has a week. So the current one has two more days and then I have two more weeks with two different masters
  3. Old Comment
    I used to love SClub7. How was the concert?