Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Leavning GetDare Part 3

Posted 09-11-2009 at 06:25 AM by Komodo Jones

I'm pretty sure this is part 3 and I'm going to have to post this quickly as my tacher doesn't allow laptops in calss and class starts in 20 minutes. So short and simple, but certainly not sweet. This week my parents have switched television services, which means we have also switched phone services and Internet services. This also means that there is a new WEP key for our new Internet. The problem is that my totally vanilla parents, had found out somehow that I was on this site and have denied me Internet access to my computer. So in short, I will be leaving getdare but not of my own choice. I will still be around what little time I hav at school which is not a lot. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I view a lot of you as some of my closest friends and my brothers and sisters, and I'm going to miss all of you very much, and some others not so much. So this is not an emotional decision on my part but more of a situation that is out of my control that really makes me loathe vanilla people over the age of 50.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 834 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aww, Komodo, we'll miss you. =(
    I have my own wi-fi, with its own password...so I don't think my parents will ever know that I'm on this site, unless they go onto my laptop while its open.
    Anyways, I hope things work out for you, and I hope you return soon, its nice having you as a friend. ^^
  2. Old Comment
    Awwww Stupid parents. We'll miss you!
    Posted 09-11-2009 at 09:11 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I eagerly await parts 3, 4, 5, and 6 of your story about leaving getDare. In all seriousness, you will be missed.
  4. Old Comment
    Depp, but this is part 3
  5. Old Comment
    You will be missed Komodo. Maybe things will change and you will be able to get back sooner than you think. Anyway hope you will return soon.
  6. Old Comment
    Komodo, I hope you'll return. I absolutely hope things work out.

But until then, you'll be missed. Not forever, but untill then, you'll be missed.

Stupid vanilla parents.