Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Hogmany

Posted 12-31-2015 at 12:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

The world celebrates New Years Day, and so they should. 2016 is full of possibilities, potential, love, laughter and joy.

But here in Scotland, we have Hogmany. A lot of Scots these days don't understand what that means, let alone everyone outside of the country. New Year is a time to look forward, but Hogmany is a time to look back.

At the turn of the year, I wasn't particularly active on GD, taking a break due to life and whatever. Through the first six months of the year I spent some time with a few playmates, prospective submissives. Fortunately for me, the vast majority have remained close friends - we may not have been compatible as a D/s item, but I am actually quite proud to say that I count 80% of my 'exes' as good friends. On top of that I do have some wonderful friends who I havent even played with (shock horror!)

Exactly six months into the year, to the day, I 'stole' IceMaiden. I have no real idea what I was expecting. To be fair, probably another short term fling where we had some fun then moved along for whatever reason. Don't look at me like that, she expected the same, so if I am shallow, so is she!

In the begining, she called me Sir. In her own words...

Those certain words. The M one. I feel silly..it's like..I'm stubborn, strong willed, opinionated. So no one is my M. It's those conflicting personality traits that make me feel silly saying it, I think, like I'm saying something I don't/can't believe. At the same time, part of me wants to be able to say it, believe and mean it and to let go with it. I AM owned, so why do I feel that way about it? it doesn't really make sense.

Of course, life with my girl would never be as fun if she made it simple. The first time she called me Master was 1) accidental, and 2) not to me.

While dealing with one of the countless trolls she pretends to hate, one of her answers was something along the lines of "My Master has a big cock." I dont have the exact quote, unfortunately. Then, of course, as she always does, she spoke about the incident with her best friend, Sophia. Several hours later she got round to telling me about the incident - but thats how it tends to happen, and also how I became her Master, and eventually her Daddy too.

It hasnt all been smiles. We have had our disagreements, our dissapointments. I have let her down, and she has made mistakes too. But in a little over 4 hours we will have spent half a year together. Life can interfere sometimes, but when I say together, I do mean a LOT. Seriously, we must average 16 hours a day most days. Yeah, we break off to eat, or work, or shop or whatever, but somehow we turned into every waking moment. And this from the girl too terrified to turn on her microphone and say hello to me. Oh the things I have seen

So, looking back on 2015. I have so many reasons to be grateful. A few close friends who make me smile, health, happiness, plenty of opportunities to live up to my name. But most of all, that half of it was spent in the company of the girl I love.

Thank you, FrostyKnickers.

Thank you for laughing when I fucked your mum.

Thank you for giggling about peanut butter.

Thank you for being wonderful.

I won't thank you for being mine though, as I stole you, you didnt get a choice in that.

And now I have put 2015 behind, I can look forward to 2016, the joys, the heartaches, the challenges it might present. I have my girl at my feet, and the new year looks to be pretty happy to me.

Happy New Year people, and approximations thereof - but it won't be as happy as mine.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1747 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy new year to you as well, and to Frosty as well. I do disagree slightly, my new year might just be as happy as yours
  2. Old Comment
    Oh how things have changed since 6 months ago.

You're one of the best things that have happened to me and you really are wonderful. I love you infinity times infinity.
  3. Old Comment
    I think you must have indulged a little too much in the new year celebrations. Not only is your post all sentimental, highly strange for an AM post, you also spelled Hogmanay wrong :P

I hope the new year continues with more of the old for you
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    Happy new year to you as well, and to Frosty as well. I do disagree slightly, my new year might just be as happy as yours

Happy new year to you too sweetie!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LochyG View Comment
    I think you must have indulged a little too much in the new year celebrations. Not only is your post all sentimental, highly strange for an AM post, you also spelled Hogmanay wrong :P

I hope the new year continues with more of the old for you
    He's always this sweet in private.