Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Trial run - week 2, master 2, day 5

Posted 05-30-2015 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Not much to report today. I wrote the usual 'slut' and 'whore' on my body before getting dressed in the underwear chosen by Sir which was short style panties and green bra. I then wore jeans and a running shirt.

I had my final exam in the morning which was hard but I think I've done enough to pass, which is all i really want to do for this module. Afterwards, I went into town to choreograph a dance before heading back to my flat and sleeping all afternoon.

The reason for this was that I was going on the final end of year party with my society and so I wanted to stay out late but knew I wouldn't if I didn't have a nap.

Sir helped me pick what to wear. Originally I was going to wear black jeans and a vest top with an open buttoned shirt but it doesn't really give an 'effort' sort of vibe and the club we were going to said 'no effort, no entry'. So in the end we decided on the black jeans and a white dress over the top. Sleek, but casual.

it was a great night but I have only had 3 and a half hours sleep but it was definitely worth it

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1271 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments