Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

What's a Magirian?

Posted 08-15-2009 at 10:12 AM by Komodo Jones

OK, forgive the recent "emo" entries I'm going to try and stray away from that today. Also this may be subpar compared to some of my other entries as it takes about six hours for me to fully wake up...I've bene up for four. My mind thought it was a good idea to wake me up at 6:45 and then again at 9 on a Saturday! Sunday is easy to sleep in because usually I'm woken up to go to church, or my defnition a waste of two hours. I may be somewhat Christian but I am definitely not a morning person. But I digress back to the main post.
For people who have been on the chat for a while you may hear some conversation coming from me or user jess_i_kka mentioning words such as Zelaxonian or Magirian wondering what the hell are those two people talking about?! Well in short I'm going to explain what a Magirian is so that when people ask that again they can just look at this entry. Basically a Magirian is an alien from the once prosperous planet of Magiria. That was before my power-crazed uncled decided to stick a sword into the planet's core and destroy it. We Magirians, are very human like in appearance which explains why I'm able to blend in so well here. There are two main differences that seperate us from normal humans. The first of these being we have wings. They are fully functional and are about the size of us. They usually are golden or white and are feathered. Very closely related to some of the wings you'll see on angels around Christmas. Also these wings can envelop, and others to perform a protective shield against most attacks.
Our second main difference is that we can use magic. Each Magirian, at birth, is infused with a certain "I" stone that allows us to control a certain type of magic. I was infused with an Infernus stone therefore giving me the ability to conjure fire. For those of you who are wondering does this have any connection of me turning into a dragon at some times...no. That is not Magirian magic that is just a skill I have learned.
Anyways, after the death of my planet and the incapacitation of my race I was sent to Earth in a space pod at the age of 16. So I have been for almost 8 years and am in short the Magirian Ambassador to this planet. Thankfully, Magirians are able to hide their wings so they are not exposed obviously getting me captured by some scientist for dissection.
Jess_i_kka on the other hand is a Zelaxonian. I have only been to her home planet of Zelaxon once so I don't know much about her race.
Anyways, this may help you know what we're talking about now and I hope it amused you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 604 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I doubt it... I was doing a sweep 8 years ago in that part of the universe... not a craft nor pod nor robot nor bit of scrap got through the siege nets.

I would know, I was there.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fiendish View Comment
    I doubt it... I was doing a sweep 8 years ago in that part of the universe... not a craft nor pod nor robot nor bit of scrap got through the siege nets.

I would know, I was there.
    How cute that you think human technology is more advanced than Magirian technology. Please you think that we don't know how to get through seige nets...that makes me laugh.
  3. Old Comment
    Never said I was human, did I? They're a few centuries behind, but so were we all, once.