Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Aki

Rate this Entry

Updates

Posted 08-25-2012 at 11:52 PM by Aki

I have been a bit lazy with my diaper side as of late but a few weeks ago I got back into it in a big way when I decided to wear diapers for an entire week. That's 24 hours a day for 7 days in a row. The 1st 2 days were the weekend so I was wearing full sized very thick diapers and peed in them the whole time. Poop is really hard to clean and smells a lot so I didn't use my diapers for that purpose during my week in diapers.

The next 3 days I wore and used big diapers while I was home and drynites when I was at work. I didn't use my diapers at work I kept them dry until I got home which meant I had to use the toilet to pee at least once a day.

Day 6 I decided to wear my big diapers to work as I was getting more confident by this time. I still didn't use it during the day but I did pee in it after work in the car park before I got into my car.

The last day I was really confident I put on a fresh full sized diaper but only a thin one and headed off to work by lunch time I 4really needed to pee and I wanted to do it in my diaper but I didn't have the best confidence in my thinner diaper so I went into a shopping centre toilet and put on a really think diaper and exited the toilet and peed in it shortly after. Before the end of my lunch break I went back to the toilet to check for leaks. finding none I decided to stay in my wet diaper for the rest of the day knowing full well I wouldn't have another chance to change until I got home. I could have still peed into a toilet later in the day but that now would mean that I would get pee all over my hands so that wasn't a very good option if I were to get to bursting point again. Neither was waiting until the last moment to pee my diaper because if I flooded it there would be a good chance of a leak. So I had to pee every time I felt even the smallest amount of pee. Peeing my diaper all afternoon at work was the most fun I have had in a long time.

When I got home that night my diaper was very wet but not soaked and not leaking so I kept wearing it for a few more hours before I changed it.

This was a very enjoyably week for me and I would like to try it again sometime but this time I want to only pee in my diaper all week and only use the toilet for poop. That will be my next big goal. After all these adventures I now need to update my progress on Frozzle's 100 dares.

12. Wear a diaper in public for 2 hours; wear whatever you want over the top.
14. Put on diapers in a public restroom and head home in them
22. Wear your diaper for 24 hours, you don't have to use it
29. Go to bed without going to the toilet, when you wake up, if you have to pee you have to put on a diaper and pee in it and wear it for the rest of the day
31. For 2 hour don’t hold your pee, just let it go into your diaper
34. Wet your diaper 3 times and change after 20 minutes
35. Wet until there is a wet spot on your pants, may take a while depending on the absorbency of your diaper.
36. Use diapers for the next 24 hours, you can change whenever you like
41. Use a diaper for the next 12 hours, you can only change twice
43. Use a diaper for the next 48 Hours
44. Wear a diaper to bed for the next three nights, you cannot get up until you have wet.
79. See a friend in a diaper, with any clothes on top… I find this challenging but you may not?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1340 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments