Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

A New Project: The Pre Get-Dare Period

Posted 09-12-2012 at 07:58 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello to all the people who are actually taking the time to read this blog. For a long time I've been thinking about doing another story apart from Targeting the Ignored. Now you may be thinking that I'll be announcing it here hence the title "A New Project." If you guessed that you are absolutely...wrong.

I was looking for a strategy guide to a game today and I found a bunch of CD and DVD's that were in the basement. Some of the CD's I recognized. I put them in my laptop and I was surprised at what I found on them even though I knew too well what was on them.

Before I joined getdare I was writing erotica back then too, my first ever story being Sisters. Sadly I never completed that story but there's still a lot of erotica on those disks.

Alongside Targeting the Ignored, and Some Stuff I've Done, I am going to try and doctor up some of my old erotica (trust me it needs it) and post it somehwere on here. I'm not sure if I'll put it in the story section or on my blog.

To the ones who read my stories, I still am working on TtI when I get the opportunity as I do have a life outside of writing and I just posted a new entry in Some Stuff I've Done today, so that's still in production. I just already have the main backbones of the stories so all I need to do is fix them up a little bit.

A big thanks to all of those who do read my stories, and I hope you continue to enjoy them when I update.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 652 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments