Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Burned out

Posted 10-25-2011 at 08:08 PM by Manbearpig

As many of you know, last spring was especially tough on me. I had a lot of personal issues to deal with and a lot of family issues. It was not the highlight of my life. This summer, I spent mostly working. Occasionally, it was close to 60 hours a week, but it was mostly between 20-30. Now as I am going through the school year, I feel totally burned out. It is hard for me to go to class, I can't pay attention. I feel like I my head is going to burst 24-7. I can't wait for the weekend everyday because I know that is going to be better than going to class. I just need a giant breather, but I am not going to get one for another month. Maybe things will get better and opportunities will come along. But until then, I gotta keep on fighting because I can't give up
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1601 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Distractions and substances help. I know this situation too well and hope things work out.
  2. Old Comment
    Without wishing to sound like a complete nana - things that reduce stress:

Exercise
    Good diet
    Reduce alcohol intake
    Stretching
    Meditation
    Quality sleep.

My own personal approach is more in line with Depp's but it really doesn't work.
  3. Old Comment
    I concur with the advice from Invisible. You could also try B vitamin complex and maybe get a good massage.