Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Dazed & Horny by MrLoboSnow

Posted 10-18-2015 at 05:54 PM by AnalGirl1

You need to buy at least 4 keys and mix them, so you don’t know which one is the good one. Now keep them in different places around your room (or house) where they are not easy to reach or find. Make sure at least two of them are in places where you should sit down and crawl with your ass to take them. A drawer full of things or under your bed/mattress/table could be good places.
Once done, lay naked on your bed. First, put your inflatable buttplug inside your ass and tape the pump to your ass, so every time you sit down you get a nice pump. Gently start masturbating with your vibrator. When you are quite horny stop masturbating and start placing as many clothespins on your body as you wish, but at least 14. It is important that you count them. Two should go to your nipples and the remaining ones wherever you want. When you are done you may keep masturbating for a bit, but don’t cum. When you feel you are close to cum stop and take a 30 seconds break, and then do the following: set your vibrator on the highest set and insert it in your pussy. Now wear your panties and make yourself a nice rope crotch so the dildo and the buttplug don’t come out even if you walk. Finally, blindfold yourself and cuff your hands together at your back. Stay on your bed until you are about to cum. When you feel you are very close get up and spin for three seconds (be careful not to fall). Now, blindfolded, handcuffed and with your dildo vibrating in your pussy try to find the keys to free your hands. Be careful not to drop any of your clothespins. Now try to find the keys you hide before and count every time you cum.

Eventually you will find the correct key and free yourself, but don’t take the vibrator out yet. First, take off your blindfold and slap all your clothespins until the fall, and for every one you lost during the dare spank each of your ass cheeks 5 times. Once done you may remove the rope crotch, your panties, the vibrator and the plug. The dare is over. However, there’s one last thing. For every clothespin you lost during the dare you will be 24 hours in denial and for every time you came during the dare you will be 48 hours in denial. So if you lost 3 clothespins and came twice you will be 168 hours in denial, which is 7 days.
But there’s one way to get out of the denial, and that is with the second dare. When you’re done with this one, send me a report and how many days you’re on denial and I’ll send you the second dare, which I think you will love

I have three similar pair of (realy working - no safety button) handcuffs, wich means 3x2 keys. I took 4 wrong and one right key, and put them in the following places:
1 on a window sill behind my desk. I would have to hop on the desk to get it and I would be visible from the street.
2 on the bottom of my panties/bra drawer
3 under the shoe-cleaning-matt in front of my neighbours door (3 meters away from mine)
4 i hung it on the hours-pointer of a clock on the wall of the kitchen. I put the clock on 3, so the key would fall down about 1-2 hours later.
5 under my matress

I taped the buttplug-pump to my ass and started masturbating naked on my bed. When I was wet, I placed the clothpins: 2 on my nipples, 8 around my boobs and 4 on each

pussy lip. >18
I masturbated until I edged - and already lost one pin from my lip, +3 pumps by now - and waited 30 seconds. Then I inserted the vibrator and knew, it won't take long.

I pulled up some sexy panties and while I was making a crotch rope, I came for the first time. I "fell" down on my bed on the orgasm, the cloth pins hurted bad and I

lost another one. And I got a pump. The orgasm took a while, because the vibrator didn't stop working , and after one or two minutes I started finishing the crotch

rope (my pussy lips with the cloth pins were on each side of the rope/panties outside).
Now I was lying blindfolded, hands cuffed behind my back on my bed, while the vibrator worked me towards a second orgasm. A few minutes later I was close to an edge, I

got out of bed (not easy cuffed, +1 pump) and spinned around. I got a little dizzy, walked slowly forward and touched my closet. This was the place, where orgasm #2
arrived. Not taking out the toy, while the orgasm starts - or using it slower - is realy cruel. And this cruel near-orgasm feeling didn't leave. So after a minute or
so of waiting for a "normal" (under this circumstances) feeling in my crotch - that didn't arrive-, I had to keep going. I went 2 meters to my drawer and searched
through my panties... and didn't find a key... through my bras... still none. I started throwing the stuff out of the drawer and finaly found the key!
But it wasn't the right one
So I went to my desk next to a window. I knew I can't reach the key from standing on the ground, so I had to crawl-jump slowly on it. That didn't work as expected
either. I twisted all the clothpins on my pussy lips and two of them were falling of. SO painful! But the worst was that I was sitting with nearly all my weight on the
vibrator, which went in so deep! It hurt, too! Now I was slowly crawling/jumping towards the window, while the buttplug became bigger and bigger. And that was the
sensation, that lead to orgasms #3 - leaning against the window, turning to the side to lift weight away from that vibrator, what made a tit cloth pin fall of.
One or two minutes later I was on the floor again, the key in my hand, my knees shaking from the orgasm/vibrator and about 5 more pumps on the buttplug. It was realy

big now and influenced my walking AND the pressure on the vibrator (it made my pussy smaller). I should avoid any more pumps now!

I tried the key - didn't work. Damn... there was already a lot of days in denial!

I got down on my knees, legs spread to avoid pleasure and the cloth pins to fall off, and searched under my matress for the key. I found it easily - but it didn"t work
either. FUCK. Now there were only the two hard-to-get keys left.
I realy thought about waiting for the key to drop down from the clock, but I would have several more orgasms during that time. I had to sneak out into the hallway and
get the one from my neighbours door.
So I slowly opened the door - heared no one - slowly watched out of my door - noone - and went over to his door - legs spread weiredly. I got on my knees, but reaching
the key was taking longer than I hoped - about 10 seconds - ... and another pussy lip loth pin fell off
I hurried back in and tried the key. The handcuffs were open. I was free!... well No, not yet. I was so reliefed, I didn't have to wait for the key falling of the clock!

I took of the blindfold and slapped my breast. One pin fell of. It hurted! I realy hate hurting myself on purpose like this (preparing something that will hurt later
is way easier that this). But I knew I had to hurry, because orgasm 4 was arriving. So I hit both my breasts with both my hands realy fast a lot of times. I wanted to
make it a short pain... the pain was BAD! I had to caress my nipples and tits for a while after that - but that on the other hand didn't help me from staying away from
that orgasm. So I slapped my thights/pussy... and again and again, but the last one didn't want to fall of. I slapped me 9 or 10 times just for this last one, until it
finally fell of.
The intense pain was the only thing keeping me away from the fourth orgasm. But it also added to the crazy sensations in my crotch.
Then i had to spank my ass 60 times. Damn! I was already near a edge, so I spanked me realy fast and was done after a minute.
I opened the crotch rope, took the soaked panties of, and pulled out the vibrator. This made me cum again! I was rolling around in my bed with two fingers in my pussy.
I sucked them clean and released the air out of the buttplug - Thank God! - I pulled it out and I was finished with this great dare.
The view of the mirror was quite humiliating then. I had marks on my tits from the clothpins and on my wrists from the handcuffs, my thights were glacing in my juice,
my pussy lips were stretched, my pussy and my ass were red.

4 orgasms + 6 cloth pegs makes 15 days in denial... FUCK
Because I'm realy horny at the moment (this week / after the breakup) and I don't know when you will be online, I will wait for your reply, to start with the denial. I
will definitly need that second dare to cum earlier!

Thank you for those orgasms,
Kiss,
your Slut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1121 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments