Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Male Bathroom Punishment - by Kalade

Posted 09-24-2014 at 06:07 AM by AnalGirl1

Go to a public shower with cabines.
Choose a shower in the male area. close the cabin and have an (loud) orgasm under the shower. Then walk through the bathroom in just a towel with your wet hair open...

If you can't find a public shower, find a public toilet (for men) and wear a small skirt and no underwear.
Just be as loud, so everyone can hear you. Let your juice drop on your thighs, that everyone can see, what a horny slut you are.

Make shure, that, if you are in the toilet or shower, there is one or more persons outside who could hear you.

I created the Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=190735
I erased:
make a photo of yourself and send it to me (without face)
in front of a stranger
in front of a group
in front of your roommate or a friend/relative
toothpaste and chili on breasts and pussy

and added a few things.

My punishment:
I don't know any shower with cabins. So I went into a public male bathroom, with my skirt, which barely covers my ass, high heels and a shirt only! Already on my way into a cabin a guy saw me - and there were two more standing. I started quite in the cabin, and a about 10 minutes later I was on the edge and started beeing loud. I moaned loud, without screaming. It sounded, as if I would try to be quiet, but didn't manage to.
The orgasm was really good, and my inner thighs already wet to my knees. I didn't pause and left the cabin within one minute after the orgasm, fixing my pulled up skirt after I stepped out Two men were there and looked at me- without saying anything.
Although I really liked this task (pretty easy for a "punishment" ), I blushed and went straight outside. And then, with juice hands and legs, I went back home.

Kiss,
your Slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1544 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments