Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

A walk for cmiller

Posted 09-18-2014 at 11:32 AM by AnalGirl1

You will go for a walk today, this walk will be for 5km. You will walk in a direction directly away from your house.
For this walk you will wear 4 pieces of the sluttiest clothing you wear (shoes count as one piece for a pair not per shoe, as do socks if you choose to wear socks or pantyhose). You will have a vibrator in your pussy with at least 5 settings and the inflatable plug in your ass.
Seems simple, yet there is a catch.
Every km, you will remove one piece of clothing and pump the plug in your ass two pumps and turn the vibrator up one setting higher. You will hide these pieces of clothing for retrieval later but you will keep on your walk.
Once you are naked you will walk the final KM and wherever you are you will find a stick or something to use like a cane, you will cane the soles of your feet 100 times hard each to make the walk home nice and eventful and do two final pumps with the plug and one higher setting on the vibrator.
Then you will return home, collecting and putting back on the clothes as you find them. Do not have to pump up or turn up the vibrator
This walk can be done at any time of the day or night and you can hide from the public if you see people coming of course. However, you may not deflate the plug or turn down the vibrator until you get home.
Once home you will write up your report in a blog and then finally once a 400 word report is written up you will be allowed to remove the plug and vibrator.
The report will also be graded by me on your English skills as I saw in a post that you want help with that, being an author and editor I think I qualify for editing it. You will start with a score of 100, every mistake in spelling or punctuation will result in a 1 point drop. Grading will be letter scores A=90-100, B=80-89, C=70-79, D=60-69, F=0-59. You will receive a reward for a B or higher, and punishment for lower.

It was 4am. My inflateable plug was in my ass (empty) and my small vibrator deep in my pussy (no levels, but a continous increase method). I took some regular shoes, a jeans, t-shirt and my long jacket... Then I wanted to read the next step, and read "4 pieces of the sluttiest clothing"... oh shit... I took some black high heels, and this nice things of my new clothing stock: http://www.lingeriediva.com/best-gif...stocking-teddy (sadly this are two parts of clothes) and http://www.lingeriediva.com/fishnet-...hty-mini-dress
I grabbed my key and the print of your dare, got in my car to drive out of town and read the dare again "directly away from your house" ... -.- I got out of the car, hid the key near the entrance and started walking.
It was a big street, but not used in the middle of the night. So I only came across two cars before I went into a park and had to hide my shoes. I went on and there were distance marks for joggers (I knew that before). I went on and on. It was pretty dark often, because there were only a few lamps, but a city is always bright, so I was always able to see. Nothing happened until I had to let go of my mini dress. I placed it in a tree and went on. Half a Kilometer on I came across one of these joggers ^^ ... he stared - but kept quiet. It was fun for me, though.
Time went on and on. I thought it wouldn't take so much time. I left my car more than half a hour ago.
And then I had to decide: Topless or bottomless. I had to walk on gravel pit now, and I didn't want to destroy my stockings. So I took my panties and the connected stockings off and placed them in a bush. The buttplug was now on 6 pumps - pretty big - and the vibrator was on 60% and I started getting close to an edge.
I kept walking, but the gravel pit was painful! Luckily after 600 m I was able to walk on grass again. The vibrator kept me close to an edge all the time. And it started raining - softly.
Then I heared two people - probably coming around a corner - and there was no good place to hide. I stepped behind a tree and then two guys came close to me. When they were close to me I took a look. And both looked back! They asked me, what I was doing there. I said nothing and ran in the direction, they came from. When they haven't already noticed my clothes - now they had!
They didn't follow me and I started running a bit.
But I was so excited, I was exhausted when I reached the fourth kilometer. The jogging route ended here. There were street ahead of me and I thought about walking back?-no left, right?-no I had to "walk in a direction directly away from your house." So I put off the top, placed it under a bench and kept walking. Next to houses and street lamps - I avoided them - I counted my steps. The sun was going up slowly. I was exhausted and walked pretty slowly. Even if I was faster than with my heels.
I reached step 1000 after a long time. (later I checked on a map - it was about 600m - I'm sorry) A playground was close so I went there, took a thin stick and hit my soles 100 times each. They were cold, wet (it was still raining) and now hurting so badly! The Buttplug made me walk weired, every step was painful (10 is about maximum!) and it slowed me down. The vibrator on 100% would have made me orgasm one after the other... but I'm not allowed to right now, so I pulled it out two times - but it only took seconds after reincerting to arouse me - and finaly put it on about 80% wich held me on a constant edge (wich is so cruel and mind-fucking!).
So I walked back... or tried to. My soles hurting badly, making a O with my legs while walking, because of the insertions and trying to hide from lamps and cars made me walk SO slowly! It felt like I was three times faster on my way here. I walked and walked... and didn't know where I were. FUCK! I wandered around. A street to the left. Two to the right. I headed south (I knew I came from somewhere there) and hoped for the best. It seemed like hours later I found the jogging route. But not the beginning. I was able to see the place, where I hid my panties and stockings. But I walked in the other direction. Occasionly I had to take the vibrator out, but not for long. It was inside me all the time I walked. So I found my top, put it on (so wet - like myself) turned around and went back. ... I should have taken a better place to hide my panties. There were a lot of bushes -.- So this took me several more minutes. And while searching a women passed me. Evil look but didn't say anything. I didn't try to hide, because I recognized here to late.
I didn't find my panties.
After I searched every bush - it HAD to be there - but haven't found it within 15 minutes or so I went on. My mind went crazy. The sun was on the horizon and it was getting bright.
Fucking shit... I had to go back home... BOTTOMLESS.
The walking was SO painful on the gravel pit. I walked in the flowers/bushes for a while and my feet were so dirty.
Luckily I found the mini dress immediatly and pulled it down... but it barely covered my pussy, and NOT all of my ass ... but it didn't matter. It was a see through dress.
I went on, hid mysself before a couple on bikes, found my heels (I was so happy to have shoes again) and was back on the big street. I saw a clock. It was 07:30 AM. 3,5 hours! I thought I would be finished within maximum two hours. It was daylight and there were cars driving. I was so horny-ashamed. I staggered back home - BOTTOMLESS - trying to hide my pussy with my hands. I passed three more people, all staring at me.

When I was back home, I pulled the plug and vibrator out, I dried myself and went into my bed - and slept within minutes. (I realised later, I had to write the report first - and THEN deflate the plug - I'm sorry). This afternoon, I drove back to my panties with my bike, and found them within 2 minutes -.- (daylight!). They were black because of the dirt.

I'm sorry, I misbehaved to often. I know I have to be punished for this. But I hope my english is not so bad.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2219 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Excellent report! While public dares/exhibitionism doesn't turn me on, this was fascinating to read. I can't imagine ever doing something like that. Your poor feet! I hope you recover quickly
  2. Old Comment
    This was amazing to read! I felt like I was in your head when people saw you and you had to make split second decisions. Hope your feet recover!
  3. Old Comment
    What a Tease for you and a brilliant Show for any Passerby.
    Letīs see the Grades for your Review and maybe some Punishment waiting for you
    Posted 09-20-2014 at 08:48 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Wow.. I always enjoy reading your dare reports.... this one is especially good! I can only imagine the adrenaline rush combined with the constant stimulation of the vibe... amazing report!