Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

This may be my last Post, ever...

Posted 12-25-2009 at 10:21 AM by MetalGreek

Ok, so i'm sorry to have to have to say this, but this may be my last post...ever. My dad looks like he actually isn't bluffing and will probably be taking my computer and anything he has given me...ever. I am sorry to anyone and i bid you all a due. I hope this is not my last post ever and I wish you all a merry Christmas.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1619 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sad to see you go!

Hope your life turns around sooner rather than later. Maybe you should think about moving out and getting a job?
  2. Old Comment
    I'm so sorry about how your Dad is, I hope it gets better.
    I hope you don't leave, I like having you around even if I don't make that too obvious.
    I hope you have a Merry Christmas and you get to be happy soon.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks, I hope i get to stay too. If needed I could always log on through a library or something, but luckily he hasn't taken it away (yet). And thanks for the advice Depp, but im 15 can't really move out :\ and he will not allow me to get a job. Maybe now he will though since he "doesn't give a crap about what we do anymore"
  4. Old Comment
    If you are in the US talk to a school counselor or call Child Protective Services in your state (use Google to find out how to get in touch with them). If your father is really mentally abusive they can get you out and into another living situation. Just a thought.
  5. Old Comment
    ^ Agreed. You should at least call for help. Hey, you can get him arrested as far as i can see.
  6. Old Comment
    I don't think he wants to get his Dad arrested, he still loves him, he's his Dad. But he shouldn't be treating you that way. I think it'd be best if you got to live somewhere else, maybe.
  7. Old Comment
    i know i probably should, but i don't want to. I also live with my mom it's like a joint custody kinda thing, but she has full over us. The thing is...i think he might be bluffing actually. Like he's only taken away some shoes that he gave me (they were his) and that's all so far so idk. If he does though i found a way to still get online i can just fix up my old laptop that i have and get a new wireless card for it :P